• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    attention whore
    Reset his post count?

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

^i think that pretty much just applies to you because you are so fucking special
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
        Reset his post count?

Wow sonny

WOW

Sent from hell using Tapatalk
        Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Any one seen the epic flooding going on here in nebraska? Parents are about to lose their RV, uncles ranch is almost flooded and my buddies lake house is probably gonna be gone in the next couple days. This shit is getting real. Never seen it like this before

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
          1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
            Reset his post count?

lets see... you Avg 8+ posts per day

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            Wow sonny

WOW

Sent from hell using Tapatalk
            and you avg only 1 post per day...

I wonder whos just a whore and whos the attention whore
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
              Any one seen the epic flooding going on here in nebraska? Parents are about to lose their RV, uncles ranch is almost flooded and my buddies lake house is probably gonna be gone in the next couple days. This shit is getting real. Never seen it like this before

Not good. Stay safe. Shit can be replaced. People can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
              The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
              The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
              The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Originally posted by majdomo View Post
                Not good. Stay safe. Shit can be replaced. People can’t.

Yea I hope they all are. I was in LA and now chicago so I’m just getting fed info. I get back tomorrow and can see it first hand its looking pretty bad. Small town my grandma lives in is pretty much washed away luckily she lives on a really steep hill and will never get to her.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Yea I hope they all are. I was in LA and now chicago so I’m just getting fed info. I get back tomorrow and can see it first hand its looking pretty bad. Small town my grandma lives in is pretty much washed away luckily she lives on a really steep hill and will never get to her.

Damn, scary. Sorry to hear. Her place might be ok but water may take time to drop, if she needs ongoing help may want to have someone stay with her until access gets better.

We get fires and floods here in the mountains near LA, never understand why ppl stay when told to leave. Get out and worry about the rest later.

Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                  The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                  The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                  The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Originally posted by majdomo View Post
                    Damn, scary. Sorry to hear. Her place might be ok but water may take time to drop, if she needs ongoing help may want to have someone stay with her until access gets better.

We get fires and floods here in the mountains near LA, never understand why ppl stay when told to leave. Get out and worry about the rest later.

Yea true she could get stuck on her hill and need rescued

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                      lets see... you Avg 8+ posts per day

and you avg only 1 post per day...

I wonder whos just a whore and whos the attention whore

I have a good deal of respect for Burgie's whoredom!

I remember flying into omaha a few years ago when you guys had all that flooding. the river actually winds around the east side of the airfield. there were a few days when the airport (or at least part of it)was closed because water had come up and flooded the runways. I'll be flying over this afternoon, at least if it is clear, i'll be able to see down and get an idea of what it looks like. i still remember it clearly from the last time. there was literally miles of shallow water everywhere. 100 year old farm houses just sitting around in water in what appeared to be the middle of nowhere. cows walking around in the soup with water half way up their bellies.... the roofs of many cars just sticking out of the water.
                      sigpic
                      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                        I have a good deal of respect for Burgie's whoredom!

I remember flying into omaha a few years ago when you guys had all that flooding. the river actually winds around the east side of the airfield. there were a few days when the airport (or at least part of it)was closed because water had come up and flooded the runways. I'll be flying over this afternoon, at least if it is clear, i'll be able to see down and get an idea of what it looks like. i still remember it clearly from the last time. there was literally miles of shallow water everywhere. 100 year old farm houses just sitting around in water in what appeared to be the middle of nowhere. cows walking around in the soup with water half way up their bellies.... the roofs of many cars just sticking out of the water.

Yea that was 2010. And was mostly the missouri river this time its every river and every stream.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                          ^i think that pretty much just applies to you because you are so fucking special
                          Agreed. What a turdsack.
                          My previous build (currently E30-less)
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Yea that was 2010. And was mostly the missouri river this time its every river and every stream.
                            yeah out in your neck of the woods there is just no where for the all the water to go but all over the place. Flooding is no joke, I have around the aftermath of a couple of the North East Hurricanes a but inland form the coast and its just amazing the damage done.

On a good note if it dries out quick enough should have a good planting year, with plenty of moisture reserve in the soil to start the crops on lol
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              yeah out in your neck of the woods there is just no where for the all the water to go but all over the place. Flooding is no joke, I have around the aftermath of a couple of the North East Hurricanes a but inland form the coast and its just amazing the damage done.

On a good note if it dries out quick enough should have a good planting year, with plenty of moisture reserve in the soil to start the crops on lol

Yea. We got drone footage of our camper underwater

Water is right up to the door now and its supposed to continue to rise through the weekend up to another foot or two. We are going camper shopping this weekend. Will likely buy one and then once the insurance check comes in put it all towards it and probably pay it off. Pretty much everyone who has a camper in this state has lost it so picking will be thin if you don’t move quick.

1991 318i 4dr slick top

Comment

Yea. We got drone footage of our camper underwater

Water is right up to the door now and its supposed to continue to rise through the weekend up to another foot or two. We are going camper shopping this weekend. Will likely buy one and then once the insurance check comes in put it all towards it and probably pay it off. Pretty much everyone who has a camper in this state has lost it so picking will be thin if you don’t move quick.
                                Ohhhh thats shitty, yeah when everywhere is the same elevation everytihng gets wet in a situation like this. I am sorry be safe and get the boat out and go hang out a Gmas up on the hill where you wont drown but bring groceries lol

Well at least your camper is not a 100k dollar Redwood, Cardinal, Grand Design, Mobile suites or similar. If your willing to travel a little bit, you likely can find some good deals as there are a lot of places that do their RV shows in March/April where every dealer for 3 states shows up for a weekend
                                Originally posted by Fusion
                                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                                William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                                X