Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    I dont think these two are that far away from each other. Sonny & Cher R3V gtg needs to happen

No please don’t I have nothing to do with him
    Last edited by Sonny; 04-22-2019, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by agent View Post
      If folks' patience and tolerance wasn't tried enough, it probably ended with this sentence.

Stack whips, Yes I don’t get that, the guy is getting junkers that nobody wants to tag or insure, and Only a 7th grade blinged out wigger that gets up in class sharpening his pencil multiple times to show off his outfit would say these words, and it’s annoying .

Comment

I dont think these two are that far away from each other. Sonny & Cher R3V gtg needs to happen
        Steve • Toronto
        1991 318is • Brillantrot
        Build Thread

Comment

took a trip down to houston today to pick up my e30

finally got my car working!
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
            took a trip down to houston today to pick up my e30

finally got my car working!
            about time!
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

about time!
              aint that the truth!

edit: my baby girl is in my arms sleeping while type with one hand; letting mom get some sleep.
              this wednesday marks one year that we lost our first baby girl :( the next day our new one's one month bday :)
              1990 325is
              m52b28
              3.73lsd

Comment

aint that the truth!

edit: my baby girl is in my arms sleeping while type with one hand; letting mom get some sleep.
                this wednesday marks one year that we lost our first baby girl :( the next day our new one's one month bday :)
                "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
                Welcome back.
                » PARTS FOR SALE
                » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

aint that the truth!

having kids is like nonsense x 2. so sad but so happy for you at the same time. i used to tank up the kid at 11pm while my wife went to bed early, he'd at least sleep until like 2-3am but let her get some rest.
                  Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                  The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                  The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                  The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Ive been having the kid talk with the wife. I want/ dont want but shes not really ready/ doesnt really want em.... after a weekend at her moms and dealing with her sisters two kids I really like not having kids, but I am confident mine wont be as wild as her sisters. the parents are wild so the kids is wild, my wife and myself are much more calm and collected
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Ring fits like a glove

Comment

Originally posted by majdomo View Post
                        having kids is like nonsense x 2. so sad but so happy for you at the same time. i used to tank up the kid at 11pm while my wife went to bed early, he'd at least sleep until like 2-3am but let her get some rest.
                        Thank you, it can be a roller coster
                        thats exactly what our schedule is like haha

Lately she has just been crying the whole time. She will sleep for like 10-15mins then just wake up crying for like another 10-15 mins...then fall back to sleep.

Ive been having the kid talk with the wife. I want/ dont want but shes not really ready/ doesnt really want em.... after a weekend at her moms and dealing with her sisters two kids I really like not having kids, but I am confident mine wont be as wild as her sisters. the parents are wild so the kids is wild, my wife and myself are much more calm and collected
                        We waited, not by choice, a long time to have children. Wouldn't trade it for the world. Mind you this is coming from a person that has been up since 545am, drove for 8 hrs and is still up (12am here)lol
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Holy shit I just looked at my cat and it’s been installed in reverse since I’ve had it.
                          Last edited by Sonny; 04-22-2019, 11:57 PM.

Comment

Well this thread certainty went places.

I mean, there's places to post pics of a Mercedes, but then again this is the nonsense thread, or Off Topic on other forums. Shouldn't this be a place for anything goes?
                            I do things.

Comment

How old are you and Mrs. 2mAn ?
                              I do things.

Comment

*sips covfefe*

Lonely here in the morning.
                                I do things.

Comment

Working...
                                X