Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
      took a trip down to houston today to pick up my e30

finally got my car working!
      y u no call me?

anyway, congratulations on getting your car going. that has to feel great.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        I’m turning 38, she’ll be 32
        Been chatting with the fiancé (we get married in September) about kids in the future and we both want them, but not rushing into anything right now.

She works in the wedding industry and her work schedule is basically planned out 2 years in advance at all times. She is already fully booked for 2020.

So if we have kids, we need to plan it out far in advance so she can avoid bookings while she is pregnant / the first year after birth.

I'm 31 and she's 27, so we still have lots of time.
        Steve • Toronto
        1991 318is • Brillantrot
        Build Thread

Comment

Yeah, gotcha. That's about the age "modern middle class X-ers" are having kids these days.

Just keep thinking it over. For Jessi and I it was always very clear. she has her daughter who will be 13, and is a trooper, but we don't want any.
          I do things.

Comment

my son was born when i was in college. it was way before i was ready. on the other hand good people rise to the occasion. my son is one of my very best friends but even though he is 25, he knows i can put the smackdown on him at any time if he needs it.

other than the awesomeness of raising them, it is really nice when they become functioning adults in society and can actually help you out with things when you need it.

aaaaannnnd........Grandbabies!!!!!!!

this is my wife's daughter's son. that little fucker is AWESOME!!!!
            Attached Files
            sigpic
            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Kids are great, wouldn’t change anything, but they seriously turn your world upside down. Like not being bothered while taking a shit? Too bad! Want to just fuck off for the day without any plans? Nope. Want to leave the house without 800 lbs of kids crap? Etc.

BUT - no one is going to look up to you and love you as much as your kids. And that’s pretty awesome.

One other thing, you need serious patience to deal with some of their stuff. I used to have a much higher tolerance for bs when I was younger. I’d have had them earlier, when I had more patience, but that’s about all I’d change.

Ezekiel 25:17
              Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
              The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
              The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
              The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                Stack whips, Yes I don’t get that, the guy is getting junkers that nobody wants to tag or insure, and Only a 7th grade blinged out wigger that gets up in class sharpening his pencil multiple times to show off his outfit would say these words, and it’s annoying .

Quit trying to fit in. You have a 318 calm down my “junker” is worth more than your Mercedes and your 318 combined. Get an m20 then you can talk. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Beamerboi View Post
                  I just think maybe your the dick head lol. It’s cool tho if I ever need cheep entertainment I can always just type up a sentence or 2 and disturb your self righteous OCD ass. I can care less about these forums. Just seems like a bunch of wannabe in intellectuals anyway. So fun to be mean I get it. You cant post In my nonsense forum!! I’m god!! Your like the bridge troll of R3V.
                  maybe....another way to look at it might be that we just don't suffer fools very well. i will agree that my tolerance is much less than others. perhaps i just have the nerve to say what everyone else is thinking.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                    maybe....another way to look at it might be that we just don't suffer fools very well. i will agree that my tolerance is much less than others. perhaps i just have the nerve to say what everyone else is thinking.

I respect it. I’m seriously done I just was really on one yesterday. The company I work for went thru an acquisition yesterday. I already got another job lined up. It’s just annoying having to deal with these slick corporate type. I really liked this company. Orkin is taking over pest control it’s nuts. I sincerely apologize I’m keep the idiocy to a minimum.

Comment

I respect it. I’m seriously done I just was really on one yesterday. The company I work for went thru an acquisition yesterday. I already got another job lined up. It’s just annoying having to deal with these slick corporate type. I really liked this company. Orkin is taking over pest control it’s nuts. I sincerely apologize I’m keep the idiocy to a minimum.

We've all had shit at work man.

Talk to us, we've all been there. Could have offered some helpful advice.
                      I do things.

Comment

Quit trying to fit in. You have a 318 calm down my “junker” is worth more than your Mercedes and your 318 combined. Get an m20 then you can talk. Lol.

When I grow up I wanna be like you

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                          We've all had shit at work man.

Talk to us, we've all been there. Could have offered some helpful advice.

I mean idk If it’s good Or bad. It’s more $ but more micro management, more policy I’m just not into it. Going to talk to an old friend/boss he said he’ll take me back. Either that or get canned for my bad driving record and collect unemployment benefits. I just felt really invaded and disrespected by them just waltzing in and making us sign shit. Now my pay is BI monthly instead of weekly. I’m prob going to dip back to this other company.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
                            When I grow up I wanna be like you

Yes it’s nice not living with parents.

Comment

I mean idk If it’s good Or bad. It’s more $ but more micro management, more policy I’m just not into it. Going to talk to an old friend/boss he said he’ll take me back. Either that or get canned for my bad driving record and collect unemployment benefits. I just felt really invaded and disrespected by them just waltzing in and making us sign shit. Now my pay is BI monthly instead of weekly. I’m prob going to dip back to this other company.

Trust me, I've had a great career where I'm at, but I'm always keeping an eye out, and talking with other people.

We were recently "merged" with a large company as well, and the changes do suck. Getting paid bi-weekly is more the norm, and bigger companies offer sometimes better benefits, so keep an eye out for that.
                              I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                                Trust me, I've had a great career where I'm at, but I'm always keeping an eye out, and talking with other people.

We were recently "merged" with a large company as well, and the changes do suck. Getting paid bi-weekly is more the norm, and bigger companies offer sometimes better benefits, so keep an eye out for that.

Yeah it seems really good but idk if they will keep me so I’m getting prepared to jump ship. Pest is great cause you can always find a place to work. Like I said my driving record sucks and of course I’m not passing the drug test lol. I mean I can clean my system easy but idk I just don’t like the corporate culture.

Comment

Working...
                                X