No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I run Valvoline VR1, Bimmerheads dude suggested it.
    I do things.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Melon View Post
      I run Valvoline VR1, Bimmerheads dude suggested it.

Just picked up 8 quarts
      Is this normal price or good deal?
      Last edited by Sonny; 05-09-2019, 02:44 PM.

Comment

keep buying more oil. Its a good investment
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

I’m going to use it very soon, thanks for the recommendation for brand :)!

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
            I’m going to use it very soon, thanks for the recommendation for brand :)!
            you mean you actually searched for the answer instead of me spoonfeeding you?
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Nonsense Thread

you mean you actually searched for the answer instead of me spoonfeeding you?

Well yes , your right I don’t want more newbs pming you asking for oil brands.

Didn’t even have to ask but Thank you for the detailed information about lubrication, Flyboyx.
              Last edited by Sonny; 05-09-2019, 02:28 PM.

Comment

I don't read sideways.

I got some recently at O'Reilly, for like $35 a gallon, IIRC.
                I need to get some more Penn Ultra Plat for my LS1, she's a toasty gal. Wish I could get it locally, not just on Amazon.
                I do things.

Comment

$5.99 is a better price than I've seen locally.

I do things.

Comment

anybody on here take cbd oil? My dad has been taking it, he's 56 and over 40 years as a builder has definitely taken a toll on his body. He's been going to a chiropractor for probably twenty years, but the cbd has helped him relax more and make chiropractic adjustments more effective. I've had many injuries and chronic back/neck/shoulder problems myself (i'm 32) and I feel like it's loosened me up a bit and helped me be more chill in the face of life's stresses, of which i have several at the moment...
                    My Feedback

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                      anybody on here take cbd oil? My dad has been taking it, he's 56 and over 40 years as a builder has definitely taken a toll on his body. He's been going to a chiropractor for probably twenty years, but the cbd has helped him relax more and make chiropractic adjustments more effective. I've had many injuries and chronic back/neck/shoulder problems myself (i'm 32) and I feel like it's loosened me up a bit and helped me be more chill in the face of life's stresses, of which i have several at the moment...

Nuleaf is the only one I take. Miracle in a bottle.

Comment

After using CBD for about a week I noticed I became more relaxed; being less of an asshole, more patience for shitty drivers on the road, etc. Physically I didn’t notice anything, however I’m 28 yrs. old and my job doesn’t require abusive stress to the body. Mental stress is another story, though.
                        sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                        1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                        1991 318is - Sold
                        1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

reminds me of that episode of It's always sunny where they buy a bunch of gas and try to resell it lol
                          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                          Q
                          :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

on the cbd thing ya i've used it some years ago i found it gave me a more relaxed
                            stoner attitude which was nice, but i'm no filthy pothead so i stopped using and am now a normal grump once again.
                            physically it didn't do nothing because there's no pain to begin with.

Comment

my wife has a rather strong type "a" personality. she takes cbd every night to help her sleep. she says it makes a big difference. i take a couple drops before bed occasionally. i don't personally notice a lot but do seem to sleep restfully when i take it. those few of you that actually know me personally probably realize that i am generally a really chill guy. i think cbd is really good for uptight personalities as it really seems to help them relax the fuck out. as a result of my limited exposure to it, i have found that i HIGHLY reccomend it to folks who can poop diamonds on a regular basis. it seems to make the most difference in this case.
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Nonsense Thread

https://youtu.be/xP9gVDetAn8 play next time you drive

Comment

Working...
                                X