Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
    they dont test for CBD its not a controlled substance it comes from hemp which is .3%THC or less. i dont even think they have a test for CBD unless you get a really crazy blood analysis even if its not psychoactive.

Blood and hair test are only things that can trace it and even then the amount in the blood or hair is so little that the test can’t accurately identify it so most the time its written up as a false positive. I went through this when i was on probation way back when like 2010. I passed cause they couldn’t definitely say it was in my system.

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

lol. you guys are confused. thc is the federally illegal stuff that makes you high. cbd oil is legal in all 50 states. there is nothing in cbd that fucks you up.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
        lol. you guys are confused. thc is the federally illegal stuff that makes you high. cbd oil is legal in all 50 states. there is nothing in cbd that fucks you up.
        CDB Oil store in Lafayette got raided and owner was arrested.

"Legal" is still a loose term in some states unfortunately.
        I do things.

Comment

From the article above: "The Louisiana Office of Alcohol and Tobacco Control said that products containing even zero percent THC are illegal.

"There’s no percentage that I’m aware of that’s a threshold or cutoff for state law," Garber said."

What? Pardon my possibly incorrect interpretation, but it seems that they are saying they can prosecute based on no presence of a substance. Ah, the good old South.

Comment

Jesus, for being the "nonsense thread" things around here sure are serious....
            If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Eh, not nonsense enough for you? How about you tase yourself in the balls and report back.

Comment

Normally forums have an "Off-Topic" section rather than 'Nonsense'
                I assumed that what this was, am I wrong in my assumption?
                I do things.

Comment

But this is Nonsense within OT, besides, what thread stays on topic after 200+ pages?

Comment

sorry, instead of starting a new thread on something off-topic i've kinda got in the habit of just posting random stuff in this thread
                    My Feedback

Comment

Nonsense Thread

There is two types. Isolate and full spectrum, both legal.

CBD Isolate does not have THC should make you pass any drug test.

Stay away from Full spectrum cbd, you can usually tell it’s full spectrum because it literally smells like weed and dark colored. It has a tiny amount of THC that binds with cbd, and that would make you fail almost guaranteed.

Edit: Full spectrum cbd example is NULEAF. My brand of choice. Full spectrum works the best for whole body about 3-6 hours with a full dropper, isolate is usually for just short term anxiety maybe 20 mins.
                      Last edited by Sonny; 05-11-2019, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                        sorry, instead of starting a new thread on something off-topic i've kinda got in the habit of just posting random stuff in this thread
                        Yes, this is how it has been for ages. It's a central gathering point for the forum, and as such it will have all types of content, except boobs, because reasons.

Comment

Rogue is just making a point, we need to liven it up a bit.

So, having to drop logs while in traffic is the worst.
                          Do you make your way to a throne, or pinch it until you get home?
                          I do things.

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Melon View Post
                            Rogue is just making a point, we need to liven it up a bit.

So, having to drop logs while in traffic is the worst.
                            Do you make your way to a throne, or pinch it until you get home?

Pinch it until I get home. Realize M10 is overheating and won’t make it in time so I stop at a gas station,
                            pop hood open while people stare

“yup that’s the engine”

Than I close the hood and not pump any gas since I’m getting 35mpg, walk in store show dirty hand and ask for sink. Walk to the restroom to build a toilet paper nest. Proceed to spend 30 mins on R3V like right now learning about cbd and holding your poop in. Someone knocks On my stall I ignore, they knock again and I see the bottom of a wheel chair.
                            Realize I’m in handicap stall.
                            See that I’m low on toilet paper from nest, try my best to wipe with what little I have. Wiping won’t stop it’s like I’m wiping a fucking marker. Pull pants up with half crusty butt crack.
                            I get out nobody is there anymore,
                            Don’t want to look like an asshole and assuming they’re outside waiting.
                            Walk out limping on one foot and feeling butcheeks grinding like sandpaper. see wheelchair man on the way so I limp as fast as I can.
                            Stall the car trying to start in 1st and not pushing clutch hard enough due to pants.

E30 Life is great.

Last edited by Sonny; 05-11-2019, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Surprised we don't have an F1 thread

Also, stuck at work.
                              Balls.
                              I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                                Jesus, for being the "nonsense thread" things around here sure are serious....
                                Originally posted by Sonny
                                Never mind I’m being annoying . Sorry
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X