Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
    Is it safe to assume that's a Sunny reference?

Correct. An Always Sunny in Philadelphia, not the other similar name

For those who have time to kill...

Interesting, Tapatalk shows the original thread title... it’s been edited a few times lol
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Lulz, the DENNIS method episode always makes me laugh.
      I do things.

Comment

It’s all about the implication.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
        Sounds like you need a massage.
        Originally posted by kpeng
        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          tell me more

edit; I mean, that's probably all the information available..

My friends and I were entertaining the idea of doing the whole mardi gras thing, but have hear before of the country side being the place to be and chasing chickens on horseback sounds super awesome.
          well, its pretty much just like it sounds. all the caught chickens are ridden back into town and cooked into jambalaya or gumbo....i think gumbo. after all that bullshit is done, there is a big party in the city square.

its one of those things that is good to experience one time with a group of drunk friends. its kind of like this parade where everyone is drunk driving around the countryside watching the melee. we were about 10 or 12 people in total. i hitched my 20' flatbed to the back of my truck and we all sat around on it in lawn chairs with a couple of big coolers full of drinky poos and a porta pottie for good convienience. i pity the poor fucker that had to do the driving. i think i relagated that job to my girlfriend of the time.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Melon View Post
            Lulz, the DENNIS method episode always makes me laugh.
            He's the real Philanthropist
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

EL OH EL - philanthropist

I knew I liked you for good reasons, Simon.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
              Sounds like you need a massage.
              Originally posted by kpeng
              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                What's wrong with earlies? I wouldn't mind an early 318i, it would make a great base to make into a weekend warrior street/track/autoX car. Put some late model strut tubes and disc brakes on it, upgrade the suspension, light wheels, Z3 rack, med case LSD, sticky tires, race seats, pull the back seats and stuff out, high compression NA M20 under the hood. 2,400lbs of fun, good to go.
                Didn't know I'd catch so much flack!

Nothing wrong with them at all. I've had a few myself over the years. An '84 318i was the E30 that got me into them back in '04.

But the next build will be a bit different than my last street/track/autox machine and for that, only a late model will do.
                My previous build (currently E30-less)
                http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Gah damn it's been a little while. I'll be reading this shit for the next 3 months. Oh yeah, sup dudes?
                  88 325i Cabrio
                  04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Banged it out with the Mrs. a couple times. Doctors said we should wait 3 more weeks than we did. Now I'm cut off due to cramping after the fact.

She got about 3-4 times as much out of it as I did, and all i did was suggest it. Why am I the bad guy here?

Moral of the story to Sonny. Girls want D just as much as boys want the V, if not more so. They are just better at hiding it.
                    No E30 Club
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Honestly, I kind of prefer the early models. Once you notice the lower rear arches, you can't unsee them.
                      No E30 Club
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                        Banged it out with the Mrs. a couple times. Doctors said we should wait 3 more weeks than we did. Now I'm cut off due to cramping after the fact.

She got about 3-4 times as much out of it as I did, and all i did was suggest it. Why am I the bad guy here?

Moral of the story to Sonny. Girls want D just as much as boys want the V, if not more so. They are just better at hiding it.

YOU push a watermelon out of a straw in your crotch, asshole!! FUCK! *crying*

Really, rational thought is like out the window, especially when sleep deprived. Kids fuck your shit up like nothing else. Just wait until s/he's old enough to ride in the back seat to cars and coffee. That's pretty cool.
                        Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                        The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                        The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                        The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Honestly, I kind of prefer the early models. Once you notice the lower rear arches, you can't unsee them.
                          Like.
                          Originally posted by kronus
                          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Still talking about your wife here or nah?
                            I do things.

Comment

after the baby their hormones are all fucked. have some patience...she will even out over time.

in the meanwhile, her mouth and bunghole didn't suffer any damage from the "watermelon". jessayin'....

sounds like you could use a good..well, you know...
                              sigpic
                              Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                              92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                              88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                              88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                              87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                              12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

The GF can't seem to keep up with my stamina. Seems like with age, I'm able to keep going at the same rate I was at in University. She's kinda hinted at the idea of getting someone else who can keep up with me...dunno how I feel about this.
                                If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X