Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
    Do you have front window tint where you have to put your face on the windows to see anything? If not than you probably had to much change hanging out.
    I hope everything turns out okay, did you park her in a new area? Maybe try asking a neighbor close to where you park if you can use there driveway to park your car for a monthly fee perhaps? $30-$40 a month never hurt anyone with only 1 car and a nice driveway.

Major thing is to just keep all loose change hidden from view, they have broken into my car before over $4 worth of quarters within a span of 10 minutes going into the market.

Edit: last post, sorry

Edit: I hope none of that rain went inside, could something have flown into the window, any business nearby that might have a camera pointing at the parking area? Or even a home camera?

Edit: For everyone else while I’m at it. DON’T USE COLLECTORS INSURANCE FOR DAILY DRIVING IF ITS NOT ALLOWED. Back than many older gentlemen might have gotten away doing so, but now its crazy to think you’ll be okay doing so. Every neighbor now has cameras and it wouldn’t be so pleasant at all if insurance decides to knock on some doors and ask for some short daily footage of a Classic driving by going to work at the same time everyday for a nice free check.

It was parked in my driveway like it always is. I had like 2 dollars of misc change. And yes it got rained in good. I have it pulled into work in one of my extra bays drying out

1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
    1991 318i 4dr slick top

Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
    Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
    Mtech 2 turbo restoration
    Brilliantrot slick top "build"

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
      It was parked in my driveway like it always is. I had like 2 dollars of misc change. And yes it got rained in good. I have it pulled into work in one of my extra bays drying out

Sweet that means a neighbor should definitely provide you with footage of a camera ! I hope it’s all sorted out.

Some distilled water through a spray bottle to clean the tiny draining holes on the inside bottom of your door should remove any salt buildup that had went inside the actual door.

But then again you have a X5, I’m sure there’s enough insulation on everything to prevent water from getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
        If the time out didn't work I dont think anything will. Time for full-time ban.
        Seriously. We need a visit from our old buddy Bill HanBammer. 32 oz. framing hammer please!
        My previous build (currently E30-less)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
          Seriously. We need a visit from our old buddy Bill HanBammer. 32 oz. framing hammer please!

Who and when was the last person banned? It must be fun chanting along to ban someone together, but wish it wasn’t for me.

Comment

Can't we do this democratically? Like start a vote him off the island poll type scenario?

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
              Can't we do this democratically? Like start a vote him off the island poll type scenario?

Let’s do it. I will never step foot here again if that’s what you guys vote on.
              Last edited by Sonny; 05-28-2019, 09:15 AM.

Comment

We could do that. Or we could just ban him.

Comment

Sonny has gotten worse lol

Ban hammer time.
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Sonny, you need to stop posting everywhere except your build thread for at least a week or you are likely headed for Bansville, population: you.

If you can exercise self control and sound judgement we will be happy to have you around, if not, we're better off without you.

Comment

He would fit right in over on the R3V facebook group tho...
                      Steve • Toronto
                      1991 318is • Brillantrot
                      Build Thread

Comment

Sonny can be the new 'Rob' option in polls.
                        1990 325i
                        2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IceWhite View Post
                          Sonny can be the new 'Rob' option in polls.
                          No, and why encourage him? Also, pretty sure you meant pole...

Comment

Healthy baby boy! Momma is good, and didn't need any help from medications!

8lb 1oz. So she is actually lucky I think that she didn't keep it another 2 weeks or more lol.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. Now I gotta get an appointment setup to go under the knife. We are good to go!
                            No E30 Club
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              Healthy baby boy! Momma is good, and didn't need any help from medications!

8lb 1oz. So she is actually lucky I think that she didn't keep it another 2 weeks or more lol.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. Now I gotta get an appointment setup to go under the knife. We are good to go!

Right on , dude !

Congratulations.
                              Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

CONGRATS MAN! Really happy to hear everything went ok.
                                Steve • Toronto
                                1991 318is • Brillantrot
                                Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X