No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like that situation ended as well as it could have, Exodus, congrats on the new addition.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
      Healthy baby boy! Momma is good, and didn't need any help from medications!

8lb 1oz. So she is actually lucky I think that she didn't keep it another 2 weeks or more lol.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. Now I gotta get an appointment setup to go under the knife. We are good to go!
      Awesome news!

Glad everyone is ok, and at 8+ lbs...........did you slip the doctor an extra $50 and ask him/her to “ snug it up “ when doing the stitches?

Too soon?
      Originally posted by codyep3
      I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
      2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
      1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
      1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
      2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
      2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
      2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
      2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
      2010 F650gs twin
      2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

8lb 1oz. So she is actually lucky I think that she didn't keep it another 2 weeks or more lol.

Thanks for all the well wishes guys. Now I gotta get an appointment setup to go under the knife. We are good to go!

Congrats!!!! So great to hear!

Ezekiel 25:17
        Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
        The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
        The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
        The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Congrats!! Happy to hear everything went well.
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Awesome news! Congrats sir!

Comment

I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                No, and why encourage him? Also, pretty sure you meant pole...
                Powhl*
                I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                  I can believe that. Luckily with my wife, her doctor was pushing (pun intended) for natural, but the assistant was planning for c-section. They had the cart on the way, but the doctor told my wife, let’s try one more time.

Kiddo popped out with no complications during and the hospital was trying to shove us out the door in less than 12 hours. It’s like, hey I was planning on being here a few days WTH! But we had to make room for incoming patients.

Was told early on, if your wife does end up with a C section, don’t ever, ever, ever, LOOK BEHIND THE SHEET. It was explained and it was a big Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  I wanted to see more of what was going on when my wife went under the knife for our baby. They wouldn't let me past the curtain but I could see the gaping hole. Just not inside. My wife was a scrub tech before she became a stay at home mom.

CONGRATS!!!
                  Last edited by TeXJ; 05-29-2019, 11:13 AM.
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Exodus,

Congratulations man!!!! Really good to hear.

Brandon,

Sorry to hear about your x. I’m. Sure the last thing you wanted to do right now is search junk yards for a new window

As to the other main topic of the day, the problem now is it’s just gotten so bad that everything he posts is perceived as fucking stupid no matter what it is. About 1 out of 20 could have come from any other member and not raise an eyebrow. It’s the other 19 that make all of them automatically dumb. I said it yesterday, he isn’t a bad guy....but fuck....how many chances do you give?
                    sigpic
                    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Congratulations Exodus!!!

Comment

Anyone have a louder exhaust on there E30 in California? Is this a ticket?

Comment

Congrats Exodus!!!!!

Glad everything turned out great!!
                          1990 325i
                          2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                            No, and why encourage him? Also, pretty sure you meant pole...
                            Not encouraging him. But he is there, just to be there, and be of no use to the topic. Exactly like he is now. (Even though this is the nonsense thread, he can't stay on topic)
                            1990 325i
                            2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                            sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the baby!

I rented the new x3 for a Norcal to Socal drive over the weekend. Those cars are excellent daily drivers. The creature comforts it provides have got me gushing to get an x4m.

Made my Jeep feel like a flinstones car when i had to drive in to work this morning :\
                              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Sonny trying to not post.

Comment

Working...
                                X