Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Yeah, AC shocks are no joke.. glad you're not dead lol
    Originally posted by wholepailofwater
    Q
    :devil:


    WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

    Comment


      Took the dive into PC gaming. First setup with monitor and everything cost me around 1600 bucks. Shit gets expensive quick....


      1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
      1991 318i 4dr slick top


      Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
      Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
      Mtech 2 turbo restoration
      Brilliantrot slick top "build"

      Comment


        Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
        Took the dive into PC gaming. First setup with monitor and everything cost me around 1600 bucks. Shit gets expensive quick....
        It's worth it, say good bye to your time though.
        91' 318is 90' 325is

        Originally posted by Sonny
        Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
        E30 can make you, E30 can break you
        "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

        Comment


          yeah PC gaming is legit.

          I paid about the same amount for my rig this year
          Originally posted by wholepailofwater
          Q
          :devil:


          WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

          Comment


            Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            yeah PC gaming is legit.

            I paid about the same amount for my rig this year


            Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
            It's worth it, say good bye to your time though.


            As of right now I only plan on using it for WOW and runescape and gta 5 cause i wanna hack it again. I have an xbox one x that Iíll use for other gaming for now Im still a console guy.


            1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
            1991 318i 4dr slick top


            Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
            Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
            Mtech 2 turbo restoration
            Brilliantrot slick top "build"

            Comment


              I havenít upgraded in a couple years, but I really only play a couple games at a time. Mainly BF1, but the cheating (running ESP) has gotten rampant. Tried some other stuff over the past year (Subnautica, older versions of BF..) but nothing regular.

              Was playing ARK for a while before I gave it the finger and deleted it.


              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              1984 Alpina B6 2.8/1 #35
              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
              1991 Racecar (Chase Schmidt's former drift car - M30)
              2006 BMW X3
              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

              Comment


                Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                I havenít upgraded in a couple years, but I really only play a couple games at a time. Mainly BF1, but the cheating (running ESP) has gotten rampant. Tried some other stuff over the past year (Subnautica, older versions of BF..) but nothing regular.

                Was playing ARK for a while before I gave it the finger and deleted it.


                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


                Part of the reason I want to keep my console cause they arenít hackable on console so makes them fair


                1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                1991 318i 4dr slick top


                Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                Brilliantrot slick top "build"

                Comment


                  Yeah, some games on PC get out of hand with the hackers.. But overall, better gaming experience than consoles.

                  I don't even own one anymore..
                  Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:


                  WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                  Comment


                    #pcmasterrace

                    i play CSGO
                    1990 325is
                    m52b28
                    3.73lsd
                    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

                    Comment


                      I've pretty much played PC my whole life. I mostly now play games that aren't as mainstream and less people hack them. ARMA 3 is my favorite.

                      I'm wanting to get into sim racing, but it's super expensive.
                      91' 318is 90' 325is

                      Originally posted by Sonny
                      Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
                      E30 can make you, E30 can break you
                      "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                        Took the dive into PC gaming. First setup with monitor and everything cost me around 1600 bucks. Shit gets expensive quick....
                        waiting for Halo Master Chief Collection to drop onto PC before I make that switch over....
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


                        The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

                        Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                          waiting for Halo Master Chief Collection to drop onto PC before I make that switch over....


                          I almost bought it off the xbox dashboard but heard it could be dropping to PC if it does Iíll relive the good ol days on the PC


                          1989 325is l 1984 euro 320i l 1970 2002 Racecar
                          1991 318i 4dr slick top


                          Euro spec 320i/Alpina B6 3.5 project(the never ending saga)
                          Vintage race car revival (2002 content)
                          Mtech 2 turbo restoration
                          Brilliantrot slick top "build"

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by ThatOneEuroE30 View Post
                            I almost bought it off the xbox dashboard but heard it could be dropping to PC if it does Iíll relive the good ol days on the PC
                            Yes MCC will be getting a REACH addition as well, and will drop on to PC in Chronological order of Events in the halo universe. Reach was supposed to hit PC Beta tests this month but as of a couple days ago, likely nothing from MCC will hit PC until after E3. There are rumors of cross platform matchmaking, and all but confirmed cross platform progression.

                            I hope there is cross platform eventually as my Doubles partner would be pissed if I jumped to PC lol, but playing on PC would be much less shit for me to schlep around through the airports when traveling for work since I am gone for months, I could just take my laptop.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville


                            The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

                            Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

                            Comment


                              Any of you guys play mordhau? I have not had this much fun in at least a couple of years gaming!

                              I recently did a itx build since I have no use for a full tower and with a zen 2600 oc, rx580 16gig of ram plus case etc. I came in at about 800ish shopping around. Ram at the end of last year was stupid expensive

                              Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                                Nonsense Thread

                                Coffee shits are the greatest with Kerrygold butter.

                                https://www.bulletproof.com/blogs/re...etproof-coffee


                                Gaming is over for me sadly, I canít get back into it after spending a year not playing due to work. Iíve tried to play a couple of times but i loose interest at 30 mins and start doing something else.



                                -Favorite game of all time-


                                Battlefield: Bad Company
                                Last edited by Sonny; 05-22-2019, 08:43 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X