Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
    I love making breakfast on the grill. Something about bacon cooked outside... mmmmmm bacon.
    Yes brother! Yes! This is how I cooked the fambam breakfast this morning.

Even better.... cooking bacon and eggs over an open fire for breakfast whist camping. All the other campers walk by with a completely jealous look in their eyes.
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

..or you’ll get mugged by a bear for being the arsehole who brought delicious bacon into the woods.

That’s just the law of the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
      2016 Ford Flex
      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Safety tip: only cook bacon while camping when there are other people downwind of your cook site. Not only will you torment them, but the bears will visit them first.

Comment

lol. we ain't got no bears all up in here! didnt have them in the lower part of michigan where i grew up either.

when i was in college, i spent a few days one summer camping in yosemite. i woke up one morning to a commotion about 4 sites down from where i had my tent pitched. a bear had peeled the back door off a honda accord simply to eat a tube of toothpaste that was sitting on the back seat.
          sigpic
          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Ahh bears. Haven't seen one in a bit now but am still always worried about them when I go hiking. There was actually a smaller brown bear roaming around a park in town last week.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Out here in sequoia those fuckers are everywhere.

One came right into my campsite while all of us where sitting by the fire to grab some food.

We were all high as shit, so we freaked out, but luckily the bear freaked out just as much..

I've seen huge brown bears on trails out there too, but they wont bother you unless you're an idiot.
              Originally posted by wholepailofwater
              Q
              :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

I have seen about an 800lb grizzly sitting IN a early 90s scooby legacy wagon in a remote backcountry boat launch and campsite. Munching on the owner of said cars refreshments while the hipsters were out in a kayak.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Nonsense Thread

Shoot, those hipsters probably wore it as a badge of honor and told everyone while they were back in town standing in line for avocado toast.
                  1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                  2016 Ford Flex
                  2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    One came right into my campsite while all of us where sitting by the fire to grab some food.

We were all high as shit, so we freaked out, but luckily the bear freaked out just as much..
                    That sounds like a memorable trip.
                    Next time your heading out, lemme know and I'll bring the ingredients for s'mores!
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Finally freed my E30 from its dungeon behind the parts car.
                      I don't think I've touched it in 2 years, but after putting the battery back in and priming oil pump, it fired right up.

I went for a drive to get gas, and found that the brakes are sketchy as hell now. Probably going to go with pagids and see how I like them.
                      Originally posted by priapism
                      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                      Originally posted by shameson
                      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

I'm ordering up brakes now, and almost pulled the trigger on new fenders from rockauto... but holy christ they want $370 in shipping for just the fenders.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
                          I'm ordering up brakes now, and almost pulled the trigger on new fenders from rockauto... but holy christ they want $370 in shipping for just the fenders.
                          Isn't it fun ordering parts in Canada?!
                          Steve • Toronto
                          1991 318is • Brillantrot
                          Build Thread

Comment

The fucking worst

Comment

Originally posted by Powling View Post
                              Isn't it fun ordering parts in Canada?!
                              Given the higher shipping costs and lack of local parts, you'd think the prices of clean e30's (and other euro cars) in Canada would be higher.

But in fact it's the exact opposite.
                              Clean west coast cars seem to not sell as well as those in the US.
                              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Maybe I'll take a flight out west to find my next car instead then... Everything here is either rusted out or beaten to death by a combination of teenage owners and potholes.

Comment

Working...
                                X