No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody has an actual hammer attachment to an air hammer.
    just the chisel and the punch ones.

Comment

Oh, that's kinda shitty that the new update deletes the posts of banned members..
      Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
        Oh, that's kinda shitty that the new update deletes the posts of banned members..
        i mean....are we really missing anything? i can repasta the molested cat bunghole reference if you really want to read it.

Originally posted by Ynnos

Has it not occurred to you that the voice you've read my post in is in fact the voice in your head? It's your voice, it bears your tone, and your judgement values. How about this: Why are you being a little meanie?

that literally makes zero sense sonny. unless you are jordan or (i forget that guy from canada that used to fabricate e30 parts), once you get banned from r3v, you stay banned.

maybe you can walk up to the northeast and give Jason a few rusty trombones. make sure to give him notice so he can eat a bunch of greasy mexican the day before.

Last edited by flyboyx; 09-24-2019, 06:19 AM.
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
          Nope. I deleted those when I banned him. It's all done in one easy click. I don't even have to know where all his posts are or look at any of them.
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Side note: anyone ship their e30 with a transporter before? Making a move in a few months and thinking this might be the most hassle free way to do it.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by ThisIsNotSonny

They won’t stop banning me, and for what, I really am going to build my car. R3v i bring you a lotta people to log on to see my dumb opinions, this increasing ad revenue. I don’t bother anyone why ban me ? It doesn’t have to be flyboyx way he’s not the smartest, there’s a reason he isn’t a mod himself otherwise r3v would be non existent anymore. Please mods don’t ban me, promise only greatness will come!
              I'm sure if you got a I heart r3v tat the mods would take your case seriously.
              91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
              Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
              E30 can make you, E30 can break you
              "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

What I did was call triple AAA, are you moving less than a hundred miles? I pay $70 a year for the gold plan, I just called and told them it won’t drive and they picked me up from my old place and we had a trip to my new home about 2 hours away/ 90 miles. I’m sure you can pay for the better plans and this get more range.
                Thanks for your opinion ThisisnotSonny, Sonny. If it was that close of a move, I would just drive both my vehicles. I don't know the miles, but it'll be about 18 hours away.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post

I'm sure if you got a I heart r3v tat the mods would take your case seriously.
                  Face tat only.

Comment

I just leased a brand new G20 because I felt like I didn’t belong in R3v when I was banned last month. I’m stuck with the car and I’m driving my e30 all day everyday still, I will tattoo <3 R3V if someone will takeover the lease
                    You leased a car because you were banned on R3v?

wtf

also, when have you ever seen an ad on r3v?

Constantly making new accounts is not going to help you get back on r3v. You're just annoying everyone.
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

I just leased a brand new G20 because I felt like I didn’t belong in R3v when I was banned last month. I’m stuck with the car and I’m driving my e30 all day everyday still, I will tattoo <3 R3V if someone will takeover the lease
                      Tragic, banned from a online forum and blows a load on a shitty car.
                      91' 318is 90' 325is

Comment

I’ll just go away, I’m sorry guys I just really wanted to come back
                        just sit back, and observe. It will make your time here so much more worth while.

You don't have to be all or nothing.
                        1990 325is
                        m52b28
                        3.73lsd
                        g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

new sonny is dark and suicidal, remember old sonny...

I think its best if you go, this forum fucked you up pretty good. your acting like a kid.

Click image for larger version

Name:	bf751cfb75878ef344c80681e34b4236.jpg
Views:	804
Size:	83.8 KB
ID:	9872662
                          91' 318is 90' 325is

Comment

Sonny:

Me when I see Sonny post
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

It’s Sonny Season already?? Sup Sonny how’s the M10? I finally got the e30 rolling just some minor adjustments tuning left to do. Is this R3Vs largest thread? If not what is? Says already 10k comments! Sonny May be responsible for half.

Comment

Anyone ever heard of a vortec 4200 and 3700. GM made a inline 6 and inline 5 in the early 00's. That 5 cylinder demands a turbo!
                                91' 318is 90' 325is

Comment

Working...
                                X