Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    great country down there , I am about 4 hours dead north straight up 93
    I've seen some of the photos you've taken from around your area and it looks gorgeous. I'd love to explore up there, but I'll have to see how the fuel funds are looking, gonna be spending about $600 in fuel to and from on current gas prices, so I might have to limit the driving once we get there haha.
    With the stock 3.07 gearing and 33s I get 17-18mpg as long as there is a head wind. Last trip I went on, coming back from green bay I was fighting the wind all the way home and only averaged 14mpg and could barely keep the thing above 60mph. I'm thinking putting 4.10s in it may drop my maximum mpg but I won't be on the gas so much against the wind, getting my power back up to stock delivery. Fingers crossed lol about to spend $700 in all the parts to find out

Originally posted by LowR3V'in
    It's in the name e30tech not e30offtopic

Comment

I am not home at the moment. In fact I am about an hour south of you working a job in elwood IN and staying in Anderson

But if to do go up that way pm me and I will give you a few pointers to limit your exposure to the tourist frenzy there that time of year
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        I am not home at the moment. In fact I am about an hour south of you working a job in elwood IN and staying in Anderson

But if to do go up that way pm me and I will give you a few pointers to limit your exposure to the tourist frenzy there that time of year
        Hahaha that crazy, ya Elwood and Anderson isn't that far at all. Hope your enjoying indiana
        I'll keep you in mind when we get out west!

Comment

I can join in on this thread now.

It's getting a GM 5.3/4l60e/push button tcase
          www.classicdaily.net
          1970 m42 swapped 2002
          1985 LS1/T56 Swapped e28 (557e)

www.blunttech.com - For all your parts needs

Follow me on Instagram for constant build updates @classicdaily
          https://www.facebook.com/ClassicDailyLLC

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
            This one won the Grassroots $20xx challenge last year. It was turbo'd.
            That's my friend/roommate Dave (and his friends) Jeep. Dave also has an e30 M3.

Comment

New Trans fluid for the montana trip, gotta roof rack on the way too

Comment

Originally posted by BobombETA View Post
                I saw a Black JK Unlimited on 35's the other day with the top down and doors off.... I want one now lol.
                I was in FL last week and saw many people driving around topless and doorless,

and then there was the street jeeps all buttoned up with the air on, sad

I'm ready to pull my H/T this week, going to build a cart to put it on, first,
                88 M3 Lachsliber glass top, 90 IS project,

Comment

Roof rack installed for the montana trip

Comment

My old 2007 JKU, it was a cruiser :)

Just picked up this one over the weekend ;)
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

I'm hoping we get some snow here again like last year so I can tear around town in my YJ. I need to replace my sway bar end link bushings as those have completely deteriorated. Also not getting any heat which sucks for winter driving.

Some pictures from last winter
                        [IMG][/IMG]
                        [IMG][/IMG]
                        2004 BMW e60 525i - Daily
                        1996 BMW e36 M3 - Toy
                        1994 Jeep Wrangler - Summer Toy
                        1993 Range Rover Classic - Handsome Looker that never gets driven

Comment

Just grabbed this TJ. Full body armor with tube flares welded on. I'll more than likely go with a 4" long arm lift.

Comment

should probably get more front end lighting.

If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                              should probably get more front end lighting.

I know right, huge trend with the light bars going on now. I would never shell out that type of coin for lights, good thing it was there when purchased.

Comment

I'm wanting to add some A pillar lights to my XJ. Some with a nice pencil beam, thinking of going with KC lights to match the fog lights I installed on the front.

1992 BMW 325iC
                                1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                                1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

Working...
                                X