Leave a comment:

• cluna
    replied
    here it is
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• cluna
    replied
    kinda funky build but i like it have had about a dozen mopeds so far only have one now ;( but its a motobecane 40t with a av10 ill post pics later

Leave a comment:

• arams325
    replied
    I built 3 motobecane peds this summer id like to see how this comes out its lookin good so far

Leave a comment:

• Wild Ride
    replied
    Great build fun to read about modifying mopeds

Leave a comment:

• bruner
    replied
    Sorry for your loss bro. On the bright side, this build is looking awesome, I can't wait to see this thing put back together, its gonna be so cool!

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Swing arm 98% finished and the seat placed and ready for side and top metal.

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    I somehow got lucky and this RARE item popped up! what you are looking at is a factory Puch kickstart!!!! Ouch on the wallet...go big or go home right? NFG
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• QUKBMER
    replied
    Same here bro, sorry for your loss :(. My grandparents are all gone too :(. Remember all the good times and carry on ........

Leave a comment:

• z6ne
    replied
    sorry about your grandma dude, all my grandfolks are long gone, sucks.

But I'm stoked to see this finished.

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Sorry for taking so long to get back into progress on this build. Lost my Grandma to cancer and really did not feel like doing shit anymore. Well I am done grieving and I am BACK!

Tonight I made the swing arm, it is maybe an hour from being finished. Have to make the cross brace and box in the area that bolts to the frame. Removing the metal and putting a plate of steel back to the swing arm.

Used a tape measure to make the height even and used the frame to space them from one another. Slight tweaking on the left side to do.

Note that the wheel is just placed there to gauge if the arms are close enough. They are indeed, I am cutting the outside box out and boxing in the tube and doubling the metal for the axle holes.

This is roughly the distance I am looking for in final placement. Stock is 13" and to the end of the new arm it is 19", so someplace around 16" will be the final bolting.

Leave a comment:

• bruner
    replied
    Dude this thing is sick! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Leave a comment:

• F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by WhorifyingHunty View Post

Ohh and F34R amazing build. but updates?
    I took off a week from work, so this will be done and running(hoping) by this time next week.

I have the swing arm, cafe seat and engine top end to build. That is all I have left.

Leave a comment:

• E30_Pare
    replied
    oh man got to get me one of those

Leave a comment:

Working...
X