The Official R3V Pet Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have four cats.

Gigi, Courtnut, Hugo, and Floo Floo. I'm a cat person.
    The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

and the fat bastard (yes, the lazy fuck is chillin in a xerox bot top with an airplane blanket on top of our half wall):

-Peter
      '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
      '91 318is slicktop project
      '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
      '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink
        Fred was in an accident and is in the vet's office overnight for observation, he has three compressed vertebrae and is heavily sedated. My wife is alone and dealing with it and freaking out.

I'd appreciate it if you guys could pray for him.

Thanks
        Will do. Hope all is well. Buster ran out in front of a Ford Explorer once - and the Explorer won. Wound up wtih two broken vertebrae - one at the base of his tail that was VERY painful - he did not want to get up or down for a few weeks - we would have to get him to lay down - and he screamed, and then help him up, and it was the same. He also broke a tip off of one of his teeth and got some wicked road rash on one of his hind legs.

He was back to his stupid playful self after about six weeks.

Get well, Fred.
        Current Cars
        2014 M235i
        2009 R56 Cooper S
        1998 M3
        1997 M3

Comment

Gracias Dave. My wife is freaking out and seeing as I am 2200 miles away I can't do a thing. Fred was hit by something much more powerful than an Explorer, Charley chasing the ball. :)

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

louie - 9 weeks old... its my GF dog but it lives at my house most of the time. He's chill as hell.

and he's also small as hell

PNW Crew
            90 m3
            06 m5

Comment

Thats a dog? You should buy your girlfriend a furby. I bet you couldnt tell the difference.
              Back to my roots

Comment

^he looks more like a bear than a dog... you loose him sometimes if you're not paying attention
                PNW Crew
                90 m3
                06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3
                  ^he looks more like a bear than a dog... you loose him sometimes if you're not paying attention
                  Is it a Yorkie, Ted? Mine looked just like that as a pup.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

^yeah he's a Yorkie... all 1.8lbs of him:).. people say these guys are whiny and annoying.. but he never barks hardly at all unless you're playing with him and he's bassically house broken in like 2 weeks... plus its not that hard to deal with something that weighs less than a full beer can.
                    PNW Crew
                    90 m3
                    06 m5

Comment

Originally posted by uofom3
                      ^yeah he's a Yorkie... all 1.8lbs of him:).. people say these guys are whiny and annoying.. but he never barks hardly at all unless you're playing with him and he's bassically house broken in like 2 weeks... plus its not that hard to deal with something that weighs less than a full beer can.
                      Haha, yeah, they don't bark much... yet. Just wait til he's about 2-3 months old. You'll want to strap a muzzle on him. :)

Mine's crazy, she's always doing speed laps around the house. She's getting over an infection right now though, so she's chilling in her cat bed downstairs.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

Comment

This is a picture of Roy when he was a puppy. Hes now 5 and is about 45 lbs.

Comment

my 7yr old german sheperd mix max, he's usually on crack but i love him

Comment

Comment

Stefan,

Any update on Fred?
                                Current Cars
                                2014 M235i
                                2009 R56 Cooper S
                                1998 M3
                                1997 M3

Comment

Working...
                                X