~ Puch Cafe. ~ Do business? feedback ~ Check out my leather company ~

Instagram: @BWeissLeather

Current cars:
    ~ '87 325 M30B35 swap
    ~ '87 535
    ~ 01 540 Msport 6spd
    ~ '06 X5 4.8is

Comment

Game over just turned into a P&R debate! Time for mods to move to correct subforum

Comment

how so its neither P or R its science
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Pphhhhh. The topic of global warming has no room for science, facts, or reason!

Either you're a hard working, christian, patriotic, anti-Obama, pro-job, oppress-the-poor American™, or you're part of the liberal/communist agenda to hug trees, outlaw Christmas, and make it legal to marry a box turtle!

Pollution equals jobs!

Stop trying to make this a conversation about science! This is about opinion, not proof!

/sarcasm
          Last edited by Andy.B; 11-24-2014, 12:36 PM.

Comment

all this form a guy that just got buried in 7+ feet of global warming, in 72 hours Pre thanksgiving, I dont think they have that much snow in Helsinki yet
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

it's currently 15C out here today.

it's walking around in a tshirt weather outside right now.

-posted from Ottawa Ontario.

...Canada.

The great white north

not in my igloo.
              Originally posted by flyboyx
              i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Yall should move further north.. like Newfane (Gods country).. The grass is still green, and like Mr.Burns said, its T-shirt weather.. yall down in the snow belt better get your floaties on.
                1991 325ix

My 325ix Build

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Burns View Post
                  it's currently 15C out here today.

it's walking around in a tshirt weather outside right now.

-posted from Ottawa Ontario.

...Canada.

The great white north

not in my igloo.
                  It's like 75F here today. Loving it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaffer325ix View Post
                    Yall should move further north.. like Newfane (Gods country).. The grass is still green, and like Mr.Burns said, its T-shirt weather.. yall down in the snow belt better get your floaties on.
                    If Newfane is God's country I want to go to hell.
                    Originally posted by LJ851
                    I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
                      If Newfane is God's country I want to go to hell.
                      You dont want to go there, either its in MI. about an hour or so west of Detorit.......

William Pitt-

Comment

Working...
                      X