z06 vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

z06 vid

This vid is for James, Ben and everybody else that hates on me because I love Corvettes. There needs to be a feature where we can add audio to our posts, I would use the MC Hammer song "Can't touch this" because it fits nicely here. Enjoy. http://www.spdkilz.org/Video-Audio/C...20C6%20Z06.wmv

that is one badass car. oh man how i want that torque.

Comment

Sraight up the best supercar you can buy for your money.
      Back to my roots

Comment

I kept waiting for him to do something cool, oh well. Sounds nice though
        BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
          I hate how everybody says "best car FOR THE MONEY". It's at the same level with cars that cost half a million more.

Comment

Corvettes are the best car in the world. I love vettes and will own many when school is done. Nothing can touch it and everyone knows it. Maybe I am this way cause my dad and I have restored a couple and he has own a bunch of them. Old 427+New Z06 + Old BMW = Heaven!

Comment

Originally posted by FifeDog236
              Supercar? Hardly. It's a decent sports car.
              The BMW 318 is back. With a vengeance.

Comment

I'm not sure I'd call it a supercar. Supercars in my opinion are more rare and exclusive than your "average" Z06.

But "decent"? Didn't the Zo6 only come second to the Carrera GT around Nurburgring, beating our almost every supercar out at the time? The zo6 is phenomenal.

'88 325is
                VP UT of Austin Autoholics
                BMWCCA 380364

Comment

so wait, even though it hangs with the best europe has to offer, its not a supercar? I'm confused, maybe the adjective "supercar" is more a reflection of price than performance.
                  BEERTECH

Comment

It is the best supercar for the money. It has the specs, so I consider it one, but if could afford it, you better believe Im getting a Ferrari.
                    Back to my roots

Comment

Ferrari and Lambo they would be fun, I have always wanted a Lambo. But the Z06 with a couple thousand in it could pull away from those on a track and I can still buy a nice house with the money left over

Comment

Originally posted by h0lmes
                        I hate how everybody says "best car FOR THE MONEY". It's at the same level with cars that cost half a million more.
                        Look, its an analogy that will be constantly used so long as fast cars are being made. Its a very valid argument too....if you're strictly comparing performance figures. Put it this way: you've got $65K or so burning a whole in your pocket and you want a fast car. Something that goes from zero to sixty in ~4 seconds and very respectable handling & braking characteristics. And lastly, you want something new. There aren't many cars on the market today which can meet all these characteristics for the price I have mentioned. Compare new cars of similar performance and their respective pricing....

Porsche 911 GT3 (the 997 chassis) = $120K
                        BMW M5 = $100K
                        Ferrari F430 = $220K
                        Ford GT = $150K
                        Mercedes SL55 Roadster (not the AMG edition) = $96K

These are just a few examples....I know there are many more. As much as you may not like it, this is how some potential buyers of a new Z06 Vette will do their comparison shopping. Granted, there are some who are just diehard Corvette purists....to them there isn't another sports car out there worth considering. The behavior of comparison/contrasting is applied to so many things in life.....you're just going to have to accept this reality.

Jon
                        Rides...
                        1991 325i - sold :(
                        2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

I'd snap one up if I had the monies. Sexy ass car, and OMG at the performance.

[THE 501 club - Founding Member]

Comment

i didnt want to have to do this, tom

"We later confirmed this when the Fit sailed through our lane-change test 6 mph faster than anything else here — faster, in fact, than a Corvette Z06."
                            -Car and Drive Magazine, May 2006

VETTE KILLER

keeper007's uncle is a racecar driver. he once saw a race between two stock corvettes and two stock vw rabbits in the rain. the rabbits won because the vettes couldnt put their torque down.

VETTE KILLER
                            : : 1984 318i : : PNW E30 Crew : : Sold!!
                            Now becoming the R3vlimited Pro3 car
                            http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=93780

Comment

Love the sound of that exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                              X