No announcement yet.

Cars that look good Slammed/Stanced

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course I also like the 70's and 80's BMWs. Like the e21, e24, e12, e24.

Volvos of all kinds

New BMWs I think look fantastic low too.

Comment

Business. I love it.
      Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
      So you want to go full stancetard, eh?

If you're looking for the classic hype of an e30, the flexibility of German Engineering, and have a need for a second-car beater/modder, A 190e is pretty hard to beat

[/img]
      My Feedback

Comment

Sweet jesus.
        91 318is - Gone
        16 VW GTI
        07 Aprilia Tuono

Comment

Any generation Chevy C10 or any 1960s wagons. That's the extent of my list.

Comment

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! -Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

FWIW, I think this is silly...but I like how over the top this is.

91 318is M50 swapped
              05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Most cars tend to look good low, to a point. Subjective: Tucked wheels and excessive camber look horrible on everything though, and they indicate a car which does not function well, and function > form every time.

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                (picture of a very low Volvo 240)
                Having owned and modified a Volvo 240, I must point out that in order to lower one to that extent, you either have to bag it or go static and accept the fact that it's pretty much undriveable and useless. At that height the crossmember is nearly touching the ground, and the car doesn't even look that low because of the huge rocker gap.
                Last edited by varg; 02-05-2015, 11:34 AM.

IG @turbovarg
                '91 318is, M20 turbo
                [CoTM: 4-18]
                '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                - updated 3-17

Comment

I guess to clarify my last post, when cars are that low they just look like the suspension all collapsed; like they're hurt and need help. There's definitely a sweet spot for lowness, though, don't get me wrong.
                  Interested in vintage cars? Ever thought about racing one? Info, photos, videos, and more can be found at www.michaelsvintageracing.com!

Elva Courier build thread here!

Comment

hnnnnnnnnngggg.........

sigpic

Rebellion Forge Custom Fabrication

1988 325is - TrackRat in progress

Instagram @rebellionforge

Comment

Cars that look good Slammed/Stanced?
                      None. That's all.
                      When a car is rendered useless for its intended purpose it's not pretty, it's broken.

Comment

Originally posted by SubDad View Post
                        Cars that look good Slammed/Stanced?
                        None. That's all.
                        When a car is rendered useless for its intended purpose it's not pretty, it's broken.
                        Originally posted by stancetard
                        ur just a jealous hater bruh
                        u got no #swag bruh
                        form > function
                        low is a lifestyle bruh

IG @turbovarg
                        '91 318is, M20 turbo
                        [CoTM: 4-18]
                        '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                        - updated 3-17

Comment

I likely won't ever "slam" anything. But somebody thinks it looks pretty.

For example: I think wheels with 5 spokes look perfect on an e30. Some may disagree.

If nobody ever cared what their car looked like, all cars would look like a prius. That doesn't mean I don't think that some cars stupid. Beauty in the eye of the beholder and whatnot.
                          Originally posted by Andy.B
                          Whenever I am about to make a particularly questionable decision regarding a worryingly cheap diy solution, I just ask myself, "What would Ether-D do?"
                          1987 325iS m30b34 Muscle car (Engine electrical phase)
                          ~~~~~~~~~~
                          I was born on 3/25…
                          ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

I should invest in oil pans in all these cars and sell them at a huge markup, because all I see is someone having to replace one at least once a year.
                            1989 325i - 2.7i, Holset H1C, 60lb injectors, whodwho MS-PNP.
                            2012 Passat TDI - DD Duty
                            2008 GMC Yukon XL Denali - Kiddie hauler/grocery getter

Comment

Those volvos look great!; and of course most german cars look great slammed. Now since I just bought one of these 1st gens, I think they look great lowe'd. City of San Diego and caltrans do a good job in preventing DD's from being stance imo, but children do their thing.

Comment

LOL same ppl cri everi tyme Get madd waffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffleswaffless.
                                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                                Originally posted by mbonanni
                                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
                                X