Would you Sell E30 to Lease New M3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mccor023 View Post
    Never have seen a situation where someone is forced to buy car at end of lease? This makes no sense and does not happen unless person decides to buy their car. Even then the dealer would make every effort to buy the car and sell the same car back to customer as a CPO. If anything at the end of the lease I would try to sell the M3 private for a profit considering the extremely low production numbers of this car.

Insurance and 30% into savings each month is not a problem at the current payment quote. Has someone already said its the ee pricing that has me so tempted. Would I consider a new M3 at $900-$1100 month (average cost to purchase) HELL NO. But, at only $450 a month for only 3 years is damn tempting. Then I can just drop the mic and walk away...
    Let me rephrase: went over on mileage and not able to pay the extra mileage fee. I didn't mean the dealer held them at gunpoint. lol.
    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

IMO OP has this figured out.

Usually I'd be part of the "dont' sell the e30" group for financial reasons, but it seems as though after all the discussing, OP has a pretty decent situation on his hands, and should probably pull the trigger on this one.

considering the car in question, he'll probably never regret this decision.
      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

My only question is why haven't you done this already? Sell your e30 and get the M3! if you don't I'll gladly sell mine and take your employee deal.

Originally posted by blunttech
        Dude this is r3v. 20 bucks gets you a used timing belt or a low mileage head gasket

Comment

Gave baby girl a bath, 2 stage, and went for a cruise. Realized if I had to ask r3v I didn't really want it that bad. And truthfully I would rather wait for the M2 coming around xmas. At which time I wont need to post a poll here to ask, I will just know.

Thanks for serving as my sounding board.

I love that people ask stupid questions so I dont have.

Comment

M2 sounds cooler. But if it's turbo (which it probably is), I'd probably not go for it. Just a personal preference.

But you should do it. and then I'll let you drive mine and I can drive yours and then we can secretly be envious of each other.
            world renown Harry Potter expert
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
              M2 sounds cooler. But if it's turbo (which it probably is), I'd probably not go for it. Just a personal preference.

But you should do it. and then I'll let you drive mine and I can drive yours and then we can secretly be envious of each other.
              M2 comes with a hopped up n55 so yes still boost.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
              Ig:ryno_pzk
              I like the tuna here.
              Originally posted by lambo
              Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Working...
              X