Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah thats a thing, 5sp????
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      Yeah thats a thing, 5sp????
      No.... double cabs didn't come with manuals afaik. I'm not too upset. It's gonna be a nice truck to daily. In terms of amount of truck per dollar, I definitely could have done a lot better. But, I've always loved these things and decided I was gonna get one no matter what lol.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
      Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

This is kinda what I'm aiming towards.

Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

DSC_5907 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

Comment

Comment

Is there a realoem equivalent for Toyota's?

Comment

kinda yeah, I use this wholesale dealers site to look stuff up when I need too

Buy Toyota Parts Online from Olathe Toyota Parts Center - The Largest Selection of OEM Toyota Parts Online. Buy Online or Call 1-866-596-1970.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                  kinda yeah, I use this wholesale dealers site to look stuff up when I need too

https://parts.olathetoyota.com/
                  Perfect, thanks!

I am really loving this truck...

DSC_5918 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

DSC_5921 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

DSC_5924 by Phillip Keefe, on Flickr

Comment

making me want one. I got a buddy that has one in red but i think they look better in silver.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                      making me want one. I got a buddy that has one in red but i think they look better in silver.
                      I love silver... I don't know what is about it, but a silver truck with black accents just does me right.

Comment

hey, i can see my office building in that photo.

but in all seriousness, i'd wouldn't jungle gym that thing so hard!

looks really clean. i can't wait till i finish stripping my old shell so i can reward myself with one of these. :)

Originally posted by lambo View Post

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Comment

What is everyones opinion on the new Tacoma's? I'm looking to get into one in the spring but haven't really heard anything on how the new ones are.
                            Steve • Toronto
                            1991 318is • Brillantrot
                            Build Thread

Comment

I wouldn't hesitate to buy any new Toyota, honestly.

Mine saved me a huge headache today. Got out for me coffee, hit the lock, turned and started walking. That's when I realized I left the damn thing running, and just locked the doors.

Thank God the Engineers at Toyota decided that you shouldn't be able to do that, and saved my morning nearly 20 years later.

Makes one wonder just how many times that little feature has prevented late workers, missed meetings, school pickups, flights, ect.
                              No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Any of you guys on instagram besides lambro?

More LX stuffs can be found here.

Terrible resolution snippet showing off AHC suspension:

Diesel should be in my possession soonish.
                                Last edited by DEV0 E30; 11-22-2016, 09:34 AM.
                                Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X