The Gaming Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Yo you need to hit me up, I play it occasionally but haven't really played a lot cause I don't find it that fun alone.

What’s your steam handle? I think we’re already friends on steam. Mine is Stevie Wonder’s Eyes in a bunch of funky caps and stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
    Originally posted by Northern
    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
      7 Days is a pretty awesome game. Me and my girlfriend played that for a while. Hoping to get back to it when we get settled in to the house.
      Be sure to hit me up when you do. A friend and I called hard core and had to take a break but it's nearly time to get back into a new world and start messing with electricity!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HennaE30 View Post
        What’s your steam handle? I think we’re already friends on steam. Mine is Stevie Wonder’s Eyes in a bunch of funky caps and stuff.

Rohki

I also play a lot of Rainbow6Siege
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by GAbOS View Post
          Be sure to hit me up when you do. A friend and I called hard core and had to take a break but it's nearly time to get back into a new world and start messing with electricity!

Shiiiiiiiit sounds great! I've been playing with my gf's foster brother all week. Motherfucker lost a minibike 5 minutes of gametime after I finished it. Are you on xbone?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
          88 325i Cabrio
          04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
          If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
            Rohki

I also play a lot of Rainbow6Siege

That’s what I thought I remembered. I playe Seige, Tarkov, PUBG, Dota, BF1 and 4 mainly. We’ll have to play some Tarkov before the wipe in the coming weeks

Originally posted by flyboyx
            how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
            Originally posted by Northern
            beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
            Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
            Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
            '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
            Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by supermansocks95 View Post
              Shiiiiiiiit sounds great! I've been playing with my gf's foster brother all week. Motherfucker lost a minibike 5 minutes of gametime after I finished it. Are you on xbone?

Unfortunately not. I only play games on PC.

Comment

Unfortunately not. I only play games on PC.

Fuuuuuuck. Well, maybe when I finally do a build!

88 325i Cabrio
                04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Anyone drift in the parking lot on Forza Horizon 3? Need some more tandummy friends.
                  20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

Haven't had time or interest in video games in a while but a couple of classmates and a coworker showed me fortnite and I'm in. Steep learning curve, and I'm certainly not the slick shooter player I used to be. The building mechanic is cool, I haven't ever played a shooter with something like that and I haven't played an online shootemup since TF2 something around 5 years ago.

IG @turbovarg
                    '91 318is, M20 turbo
                    [CoTM: 4-18]
                    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                    - updated 3-17

Comment

Forza Horizon 4 is going to release soon. With an FD spec E30 as part of the 'Drift Car Pack'. If anyone is going to be playing a lot of Forza, let me know!

Also, still playing a lot of Dark Souls here. Just in case anyone wants to play. Still running the 120 meta style though.
                      20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

24 hours of Le Man's will be this weekend at iRacing. I am on a team of 5 drivers that will be attempting to finish in one piece.

Feint Motion Motorsports has entered in the Acura ARX P2 car.

Comment

cant wait for FH4.

meanwhile ill play Battle for Azeroth for the next couple months.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

Comment

I guess I’ll join in on this thread. I’ve been playing a lot of fortnite and world of Warcraft. I used to be into competitive counter strike but the game is getting stale.

Comment

24 hours of Le Man's will be this weekend at iRacing. I am on a team of 5 drivers that will be attempting to finish in one piece.

Feint Motion Motorsports has entered in the Acura ARX P2 car.
                              Good luck, G!

I just did a 24h this past weekend, though it wasn't virtual. ;)
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                                Good luck, G!

I just did a 24h this past weekend, though it wasn't virtual. ;)
                                Sell me your pedals then. [emoji6]

Comment

Working...
                                X