No announcement yet.

This Is Pictures.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

god just figured out what car this is from.
    gets gayer and gayer by the minute.

Comment

And I love inboard brakes:

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post

That's one of my dreams right there.
        My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post

whats with the mechanics LED light on the dash board, did they forget to take it out of the car before going to do a few laps?

Comment

you are mistaken. that's the BMW special service tool #359, emergency racing lights.
            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by HarryPotter
              not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
              Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

Originally posted by worangejuice View Post
                To get a better understanding of this car here are the rest;

SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

... no.
                  ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)Be Afraid Of The Future

Comment

Now, not to dare infringe on peoples sensitive "taste" or "style" but if that is considered show quality and sought after nowadays, then society is dead.

Haters gonna hate right? Broken suspension, unsafe steering hubs, rattle can engine bay. Who am I to judge until a wheel falls off and kills some innocent person.

Seriously though, that's a joke right?
                    1985 M10b18. 70maybewhpoffury. Over engineered S50b30 murica BBQ swap in progress.

Originally posted by DEV0 E30
                    You'd chugg this butt. I know you would. Ain't gotta' lie to kick it brostantinople.

Comment

at first glance I thought it was on air ride. Then I noticed camber plates. I may be wrong but I would think camber plates are moot if on air ride right?
                      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

lol a car like that is definitely not on airide. I like it. It's something different. Sure all the hubs arent safe, but I doubt that car gets driven much.

Comment

You may want to atleast get a german car before doing a WWII german fighter theme.
                          The whole japan x germany thing doesn't really blend well.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                            come to california for one.
                            i see about 4-5 at every car meet/ drift show i go to.
                            there a lot more common.
                            One day I may just do that. I am starting a side business flipping cars this week, so maybe if things go well, a year or so from now I may...

Love me some 510 action.
                            Originally Posted by ACMF74
                            i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                                You may want to atleast get a german car before doing a WWII german fighter theme.
                                The whole japan x germany thing doesn't really blend well.
                                Well... Japan and Germany were allies in WW2... so there's that.

Now that I think about it... everyone that lost WW2 makes the best cars - Japan, Germany, Italy. And all the winners make sucky cars - Merica, UK, and France.
                                Zinno '89 <24v swap in progress>

Comment

Working...
                                X