Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1mz View Post
    Late with the reaction - just saw this. The NRA can be a bit of a wait, but yes, just a basic safety quiz. Silver Eagle is the largest of the three so it's the easiest to get range time at - but I'm down to go where ever you'd like bud. I've got a CZ 9mm I'll bring along whenever we get around to going.
    Cool. I am going to be moving to ashburn in april so I will be right next to silver eagle. So far I have the Ruger 9mm, Ruger 22lr pistol and I am borrowing my grandpa's gun from the mid 1970's. Its a S&W Highway patrolman .357 magnum. Its so damn accurate and fun to shoot, been putting cheap .38 special ammo through it for range time.

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
    This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

^ that thing looks incredible to be from the 1970s! Has it been shot much? Theres hardly a mark on the cylinder.
      <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
      unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Comment

I saw one of these at a pawn shop near my haus, should I get it?? It was priced at $699
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
            ^ that thing looks incredible to be from the 1970s! Has it been shot much? Theres hardly a mark on the cylinder.

He literally bought it, loaded it with 6 rounds and put it inside a holster in his gun case for a possible future intruder. I recently found it and asked him if I could take it to the range. We have since put maybe 300 rds through it and it fires like it would have the day it was new. It is an amazing gun.
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

Originally posted by Sailor37 View Post
              just recently picked up a LCP with the Crimson trace on it.

Nice little pocket pistol
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                Picked this up today. Been wanting a Glock for a while and decided to get one. Got LEO discount to which was a plus! Will be my new cc as the USP is just not the most comfortable to conceal in warm weather
                People can say what they want about glocks, but they are reliable except for, ahem....the gen 4 g19. Enjoy the gun.

Looking to get a gen 1 g17..

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post

The more I see this pistol the more attracted I am to it. Much smaller than my glock 27 and I don't have a .380 in the collection. I've heard good things about this piece and i can pocket carry it with no worries about dealing with ANOTHER holster.

Comment

Originally posted by abefroman View Post
                    The more I see this pistol the more attracted I am to it. Much smaller than my glock 27 and I don't have a .380 in the collection. I've heard good things about this piece and i can pocket carry it with no worries about dealing with ANOTHER holster.
                    I would suggest getting a wallet holster for it. it squares up the outline of the pistol so it looks like a wallet in your front or back pocket.

I have never been a fan of carrying a .380, but its much better than nothing at all
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

I would suggest getting a wallet holster for it. it squares up the outline of the pistol so it looks like a wallet in your front or back pocket.

I have never been a fan of carrying a .380, but its much better than nothing at all
                      Need to look into wallet holsters. Seems great for summer carry.

On another note, glad i found this gun thread...

Comment

yeah thats why I got for travel carry

William Pitt-

Comment

Yea, it is....I'm looking at getting one of these Laserlytes instead of a crimson trace.

http://www.laserlyte.com/

Comment

Good news for you guys in Canada....

Read the latest breaking news in Canada and the rest of the world. We bring all of today's top headlines and stories to your fingertips.
                            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                              Good news for you guys in Canada....

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/02...-gun-registry/
                              Well, we are hopefull (us that relish freedom and like firearms anyway) that it is the start of the end
                              bill C-19 (ending the long gun registry) still needs to pass throught the senate (appointed senate, unlike your's) which *should* be no problem,as the Conservatives have a senate majority, but then it needs "Royal Assent" and to have the govener general sign the bill into law.

as it is said on some Canadian firearms forums here, "the fat lady hasn't sung yet, but she is warming up back stage..."

probably won't become law until sometime in March or early April provided it goes right through.

any way, still tring to figure out if *nudge nudge, wink, wink* I will buy an "End of the long gun registry" gift for myself.

CZ 858 or M14 is kind of looking good though, or a mini 30 with spartan stock.
                              Originally Posted by ACMF74
                              i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Thx for posting that, good article.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                                Originally posted by DTM190
                                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Working...
                                X