Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    I see. So you are allowed to have one but you better not use it for anything more than a very expensive club and less effective than the common baseball bat (or hockey stick). I see.

No, it has been established you can shoot someone who is in your home if you feel your or your families life is threatened, but you better do quick loading drills beforehand, loaded and locked is a big no-go here, and hope you get a good cop on scene.

also, don't fire warning shots, google the name "Ian Thompson" the story will blow your mind.

one of the highlights the crown prosecutor charged that he tried to cover up his "crime" by picking up his spent his shell casings after firing them and "Hiding them" in the house... he fired 3 warning shots with his...wait for it...revolver. and emptied the cylinder in the house.

it is shameful.
    Originally Posted by ACMF74
    i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

yeah that is my point you cant really use when its not loaded and when the 2 components are stored separately. You wake to a broken window at 3am. Your brain is going to be fogy as it is and you dont need to add lots of critical time to the complication of defending your self.

But I understand thats how your laws are and you have to abide by them, just like most every other place in the world laws like that seem so counter intuitive a lacking in common sense from a law abiding citizen perspective
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

I think I will pick up a Ruger 22/45 after April. I like the fact that its a bit heavy and has the same grip angle as my 1911. Should be a good gun to use when showing my friends how to use a pistol as well.
        sigpic
        "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
          i know nothing when it comes to guns but this looks vury nice

Looks like a variation of the Mateba M6 Unica:

sigpic
          1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
          2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

Found it! Looks like it's a Mateba 2006M:

sigpic
            1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
            2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

sigpic
              "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Let's see some more guns :D

Comment

Originally posted by SimplyDope View Post
                  Let's see some more guns :D
                  As requested:

Not mine yet, but I'm ordering one when the gun shop opens again on Tuesday.

Comment

SAO 220 nice choice
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

It's nice to know that Canadians don't get screwed out of everything. The Beretta 92FS Inox doesn't come with any shitty USA markings on it up here. Anyways, after eye-fucking one for a while I put a deposit down for a 14" Benelli Supernova with the adjustable stock. New slug gun :)

Comment

Picked up a VTAC sling.. So far I love it :) the adjustability is amazing! I also threw on a BAD lever, haven't shot with it yet but seems pretty nifty from just messing with it for a bit. I can't decide on an optic to save my life.. I am throwing an Eotech553 on my sbr build and want something that will allow some more range. Needless to say, I have the black rifle disease bad!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Just finished cleaning my 1911. I frickin love this thing!
                          sigpic

Comment

^^Beautiful dude.
                            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
                            This is the internet. Just make something up.

Comment

That looks really good! How many rounds do you have through her?

Comment

I'm picking up a 1st Gen Glock 17 tomorrow from my brother, $100 and he's put about 100 round through it. Never been a big fan of Glocks, but I need one for work so I hope it'll do me good..
                                2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Working...
                                X