No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you guys think I should ask for my 3rd Gen Glock 17 (9mm), comes with two mags, original case/manual, slip on hogue grip, and a Serpa Lvl 2 holster. Probably less than 1k rounds through it, probably a 9/10 cosmetically? Very very minor holster wear near tip of barrel.

I was thinking ballpark $425-450? I know Gander Mt charges $400 for the same gun in used condition.
    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan... View Post
      What do you guys think I should ask for my 3rd Gen Glock 17 (9mm), comes with two mags, original case/manual, slip on hogue grip, and a Serpa Lvl 2 holster. Probably less than 1k rounds through it, probably a 9/10 cosmetically? Very very minor holster wear near tip of barrel.

I was thinking ballpark $425-450? I know Gander Mt charges $400 for the same gun in used condition.
      According to armslist you should be able to list it for $900 with 2 HIGH CAPACITY BANNED CLIPS!!!!111one.

Seriously though I think $450 is a good starting point. I'd expect closer to $350-400 for an actual sale price though.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
        According to armslist you should be able to list it for $900 with 2 HIGH CAPACITY BANNED CLIPS!!!!111one.

Seriously though I think $450 is a good starting point. I'd expect closer to $350-400 for an actual sale price though.

That's basically what I was thinking. I know if I list it at $350 though I'll get a million offers for $250-300 etc..

Comment

Seriously I am all for capitalism but some of the shit I see on there is fucking infuriating. There is a cockknocker that is selling the cheapo century AKs that normally go for ~$400 for $1000 each. The cheapest 30 rd AR mags are going for $40 a pop for USGI. Most are $60 each. People are acting like they're already banned.

Comment

^
            I just scrounged up 4 more sr25 .308 P-mags for 40 a pop. My guy pulled some out of his stash for me, that say 30 on them, they are going on Gunbroker for 70-100 a pop right now. Given the current situation I think I did ok, he gives me a good deal, on everything, so I am not gonna bitch about him making an extra 10 a each on when he can sell them for even more to almost anyone else.
            Originally posted by Fusion
            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
            William Pitt-

Comment

Making a profit is one thing, and i don't think your guy bent you over at all. I would pay $20 per USGI AR mag if i had to, and wouldn't complain too bad, but this shit is ridiculous. So called "gun guys" are throwing on a 600% fee for cleaning out an entire store worth of mags. They're also causing an artificial inflation in the market that, regardless should a ban occur or not, will result in higher prices for a longer duration. They're fucking over the good guys in their own community in a community where people should be watching out for each others backs. I can only imagine what a standard no window Pmag will fetch in a post ban market when they're already going for $50-60 a piece.

Comment

its supply and demand. I am also one of those guys that are selling them at a high price. I have been able to unload 20 AR USGI mags for $50 each. When 4 years ago I purchased them for $9 each. I dont feel 1 ounce bad at doing it and they were bought years ago for this reason. This is where I chose to invest my money years ago instead of the stock market and its proving a nice payoff.

I have been preaching for years "buy cheap and stack deep" If those that wait till something like this comes about, shame on you.
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I hate how everyone thinks if you're buying a gun you are a newbie/bandwagon/etc just wanting a gun just cuz. Just drove around Denver with my moms boyfriend looking for a few choice items and almost every person laughed at me like why are you looking for those, you need our fantastic $800 glocks or XD's!

This is mainly the larger "chain" type stores. The mom and pops were great. Just pisses me off when I know as much or maybe more then half these salesmen. Gun stores are now like car dealers to me
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I'm just happy my local shop has their 10.5" barrel back in stock for my eventual suppressed SBR build. Now to find the money.....

Comment

LMT CQB Piston 16 - MSRP = $2100

Price on Gunbroker = $5000

Fuck this
                      Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Just went to a local shop the other day. First i got there and it looked like this

Secondly, while handgun prices are the same, rifle price's have doubled. Looking at a cheap M&P sport is now selling for 1100!

I understand supply and demand but damn

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1987 BMW 325ic - Emma

Comment

Depends on the shop.. I saw a gen3 glock 23 for $650 the other day... I got mine for $400 about 6mo ago

Comment

A guy on bfc sold his bushmaster for $3,000

Comment

I guess now is the time to sell my Glock 17....

Anyone know another good site to buy handguns other than gunbroker? I really need to find a reasonably priced P99 in .40 S&W..

Comment

Buds guns is usually good. It may be sold out but they email you when in stock and then you buy. I'm still waiting/wishing the gun I want is available soon

Comment

Working...
                                X