Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERY NICE! I like how you did the panels
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Thanks, I'm kind of on the fence with them. I like that they break up the color on the gun but they make the front end feel more bulky than necessary.

Comment

What rail do you have? I have an OmegaX and it's not as thick as I'd like it so I wonder if some panels would help. But my fear has always been what you just described. Don't want it to thick
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

It's a 12" DD Lite rail. Its not that bad, I'd say that it's borderline. I definitely wouldn't want anything wider though.

Comment

Want one of these i do.
            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
              It's a 12" DD Lite rail. Its not that bad, I'd say that it's borderline. I definitely wouldn't want anything wider though.
              I bet with the grip as well it makes it not that bad since you most likely are handling it with you hand. Looks like the lite rail is slightly wider than the X is

i still need optics for my rifles.. I have been rocking the irons for way to long. I am not a fan of the magpul sights either so its even worse!

Comment

Yeah I went with the troy battlesights. I'm a magpul fanboy as much as the next guy but I too hate those sights.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                  Yeah I went with the troy battlesights. I'm a magpul fanboy as much as the next guy but I too hate those sights.

You chose wisely!
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

Yes I have heard good things about those! I may have to try those out. I bought the magpuls without reading reviews because I had magpul everything else. I then found out really fast that I was not a fan.

On my SBR I am going with KAC sights I am pretty sure. Maybe a matech rear. Not yet sure. First thing first is an eotech 553 or I may skip it and keep saving for an Elcan :twisted: (someday lol)

Comment

Sigh, I bought magpul sights for my carbine to match the fde stock/grip/pmags, but I'm finding that I don't like em much either... I have used the Troy sights, they were pretty nice.
                      IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Since I move to Cali I never get to shoot. I only use the crimson trace because it make it easy for my girl in case of emergency. And its a valuable training tool when you cant get to the range.

Sold these just before i move to Komifornia

I'm cooler in person.

Comment

Originally posted by ajackz View Post
                          Since I move to Cali I never get to shoot.....

Sold these just before i move to Komifornia

Just told the wife the other day, as she said how nice Cali would be, that i would never move there. Why? Because i couldnt bring my guns! Lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RGCintha29073 View Post
                            Just told the wife the other day, as she said how nice Cali would be, that i would never move there. Why? Because i couldnt bring my guns! Lol
                            You can bring them. You just have to pay out the ass for a class 3 license.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by turge View Post
                              You can bring them. You just have to pay out the ass for a class 3 license.

There is no class 3 license, its a tax stamp and that's $200 each. You would have to have them in a trust or a corporation. Can not be privately owned. And to have a semi auto rifle that you would have to run under class 3 is total BS and is against the 2nd. Fuck California!
                              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                                There is no class 3 license, its a tax stamp and that's $200 each. You would have to have them in a trust or a corporation. Can not be privately owned. And to have a semi auto rifle that you would have to run under class 3 is total BS and is against the 2nd. Fuck California!
                                Agreed on California being stupid. This is why California needs to be split into norcal and socal. Two different states and socal would actually support the 2nd amendment. Also I'd vote for SD becoming the new State Capitol.

Comment

Working...
                                X