No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait. so since I have a trust.. i pay a stamp for my 16" in rifle and I can bring it with as is?

I get so confused as I hear a new thing every day lol
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
      Wait. so since I have a trust.. i pay a stamp for my 16" in rifle and I can bring it with as is?

I researched it pretty heavily. For California there wasn't a chance in hell I was going to be able to bring these gun in legally.

In Tennessee you waive your right to the ATF (they can search you anytime they please),give them some money, pass a back ground check, and wait for a few months. SBRs,Supressors, and Autos are all pretty much the same gig. Get expensive though since you have to do the process for each individual weapon/Mod/Accessory.

Im pretty much out of the gun scene here in California, No one that I have met up to shoot with has a fucking brain. Im not into talking conspiracy theory's, over throwing Govt, Or drinking beer.
      I'm cooler in person.

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post

Honestly I have no idea in California. I think there is certain firearms that can be class 3 in Cali but none that are classified as assault weapons. If you can that is the only way I would think you could have certain weapons in that state. I was just going off of what the guys above me said originally
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

ah I see! I guess I need to hit up someone in the higher up to get it settled. I hope we do not move there but we shall see. Not bringing my guns isn't even top on my list for not wanting to move there

Comment

^ yup, they hate car guys in this state as well. Oh and I haven't mentioned the high cost of living, retarded drivers, traffic jams... Sigh, I wish I could leave,but I'm stuck in the rat race, can't save a dime to get out.
            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ajackz View Post
              Im pretty much out of the gun scene here in California, No one that I have met up to shoot with has a fucking brain. Im not into talking conspiracy theory's, over throwing Govt, Or drinking beer.
              LOL. Yeah I do like to talk consp theories im not gonna lie. But what do you expect people to talk about in a state like this?

I don't partake in any alcohol though, did enough drinkin in my early days+ alcoholism runs in the family. Also guns and alcohol doesn't sound like a good idea.
              IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Well I have my theories, but most of the people I've met with are so thwacked out I can't take anything they say serious. If anyone in the San Diego area wants to shoot please hit me up. I really really really want to find some people who are in to scenario style, tactical, and three gun. I like running drills that increase my shooting capabilities in a real world situation. (see I may have my conspiracys but the moment I meet you is not the time to discuss them). And most people I've met take bashing the president too far to the point where it's uncomfortable.
                I'm cooler in person.

Comment

Here's an iPhone shot of one of my favorites from my arsenal.

I added night sights, a trigger job and the mag well
                  sigpic

Comment

What's the general thoughts on the 6.8spc.
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      What's the general thoughts on the 6.8spc.
                      Expensive and from what i have read the 6.5mm Grendel outperforms it. I guess when the military decides on a new round then the price will go down.
                      sigpic

Comment

why is it called 6.8mm when it's really a 7mm diameter bullet? i feel like im missing something here...
                        AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Kershaw View Post
                          why is it called 6.8mm when it's really a 7mm diameter bullet? i feel like im missing something here...
                          Same reason a 38 Special isn't call a .357.

Comment

Any of you have a Ruger SR40c? I am in love with mine...

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                              Any of you have a Ruger SR40c? I am in love with mine...

I've got the SR9C and love it. Great gun to carry and run a few hundred rounds through at the range. Never had an issue! Had it for a couple years now.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353723195.123586.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.5 KB
ID:	7148329

Comment

Originally posted by randomsv650 View Post
                                I've got the SR9C and love it. Great gun to carry and run a few hundred rounds through at the range. Never had an issue! Had it for a couple years now.
                                I share the same opinion, no problems what-so-ever!

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Working...
                                X