X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
    FN always has the best cases. Tell us how it shoots when your outta the dog house. I always justify impulse buys to the wife for a particular role it will serve. Sometimes it works and sometimes she tells me to cut the bullshit. Lol

Lol I have been trying to think of a way to justify it. Likely gonna get told to stfu. Gonna try and get out to the range tomorrow if the weather is decent. Supposed to snow.

Leave a comment:

• naplesE30
    replied
    FN always has the best cases. Tell us how it shoots when your outta the dog house. I always justify impulse buys to the wife for a particular role it will serve. Sometimes it works and sometimes she tells me to cut the bullshit. Lol

Leave a comment:

• ThatOneEuroE30
    replied
    I had a weak moment. Im gonna get in so much trouble.

Leave a comment:

• Rob
    replied
    CMP 1911s are starting to arrive, and the first couple I've seen posted look really great.

Still not mad that I passed, but they are definitely cool...

Leave a comment:

• TeXJ
    replied
    Speaking of launchers, I have a friend that has the soda can launcher...now that is fun when you shoot it and then try and shoot the can with a shotgun...good times!

Leave a comment:

• TimeMachinE30
    replied
    I love shotguns. It looks awesome. I'm not sure how practical. But, sometimes, the practicality just don't matter.

Like why I want a 37mm launcher.

Leave a comment:

• Rob
    replied
    Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
    I would laugh if I saw someone actually using that monstrosity. Mossberg is really trying to milk it for all it's worth here. Should have made the pump out of m-lock so you could hang shit from it too while they were at it.
    That’s the magpul fore end so you can hang all kinds of stuff on it. Might as well go full reta.......never mind.

Leave a comment:

• mrsleeve
    replied
    UMMM Wow................

Thats about all I have to say on that abortion

Leave a comment:

• naplesE30
    replied
    I would laugh if I saw someone actually using that monstrosity. Mossberg is really trying to milk it for all it's worth here. Should have made the pump out of m-lock so you could hang shit from it too while they were at it.

Leave a comment:

• TeXJ
    replied
    I agree, I dont get it

Leave a comment:

• Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    I agree. If it was semi auto I could possibly dig it. As it is, abomination.

Leave a comment:

• Rob
    replied
    kill it with fire! If you want a rapid reload, get an AR or PCC.

[Just me, you do you]

Leave a comment:

• Exodus_2pt0
    replied
    Uhhhh.... alrighty then.

Mossberg 590m.

I just don't know....

Leave a comment:

• myinfernalbmw
    replied
    Originally posted by Rob View Post
    I have a pair of MKII 22/45, and they are fantastic. Tear down actually isn’t bad once you know what you’re doing.

That being said, I’d rather grab an AA conversion for the glock. I had a couple and had really good luck with the recommended ammo.
    That has been my experience as well. The first time was painful, but there are so many videos out there explaining how to assemble and disassemble in excruciating detail. Personally, I don't like how simple it is to breakdown the MKIV. It seems like it's too easy to take down now and could accidentally pop the upper loose.

I thought about picking up a Polymer80 G19 size lower to pair with an AA slide. They're usually stupid cheap around Black Friday so you could put one together for around $300-350.

Leave a comment:

• Rob
    replied
    I have a pair of MKII 22/45, and they are fantastic. Tear down actually isn’t bad once you know what you’re doing.

That being said, I’d rather grab an AA conversion for the glock. I had a couple and had really good luck with the recommended ammo.

I really really want to grab a can (or three). Its on the list for sure.

As for PSA/Anderson, see my earlier rants on del-ton, etc. For the record, my AR is a del-ton kit on an anderson lower. To repeat, they are totally fine as long as you are realistic in your expectations.
    Last edited by Rob; 11-08-2018, 04:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X