Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlexdXJ View Post
    Giggity. Nice Rifle! I'd love to have one to sit beside my M44.
    I've been itching for one for awhile and I'm getting it for ~30% less than what it should be selling for, so he's giving me a really good deal. Right now I just have the 91/30 but I've been thinking of adding the carbine as well. Pretty big WWII enthusiast
    Last edited by shameson; 01-13-2014, 10:47 AM.
    '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
    '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
    '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
    '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

Got a good deal so I just picked this up on Saturday. Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 Lower Receiver, Mil-Spec Forged 7075-T6 M-4 Upper Receiver, 1:9 twist 16” 4140 M4 Profile Barrel ect.. This is my first "AR" so I'm pretty excited to take this thing out as soon as some of the parts I ordered come in. Also got a 31 rnd mag for my Glock 26 so I don't have to consistently reload while I'm at the range.
      Attached Files
      Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
      LSx e36TI coming soon
      Originally posted by s0urce
      Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Man, I can't do those Glock subcompacts, they don't fit in my hand right!

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
          Exactly, the grip angle doesn't feel right especially then there is that little to hold onto.

Comment

With the pinky extensions on the mags, the grip feels just like a G19.

Comment

I think I'd still rather have the compact or full size. I'm a big boy, so concealed carry isn't a big deal for bigger guns. Hell, I used to conceal carry a full size XDm lol

Moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
                Exactly, the grip angle doesn't feel right especially then there is that little to hold onto.
                this

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                With the pinky extensions on the mags, the grip feels just like a G19.

The pinky grip is a must if you go subcompact, plus they add 2 rounds to the mag.:up:

I'm currently looking for a Glock 19 though.
                Looking for a 3.46 or lower LSD. Lets make a deal.
                LSx e36TI coming soon
                Originally posted by s0urce
                Man, she'd be so easy to rape

Comment

Well I'll never order from cheaper than dirt again.

Ordered my ak47 on Friday. They waited until today to tell me it was out of stock.

Just placed an order for the same rifle from Atlantic Firearms. Same price but had to pay shipping.

Edit to add: now they are showing the rifle as in stock at the warehouse who just said it was out of stock. Some shady practices going on. Also worth noting, they have the same rifle in a different one of "their" warehouses for $80 more, but no offer to sell me that one at the previous price.
                  Last edited by Exodus_2pt0; 01-14-2014, 03:11 PM.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

^ that sucks man

Comment

I will NEVER buy from Cheaper Than Crap. I live just down the road from their brick and mortar store. The way they treated people after Sandy Hook, is inexcusable. People had orders made that Friday, was told on Sunday it was out of stock. The next day, Monday, the same items were "in stock" in a different warehouse for 3Xs the price. And many more cases like this. smh
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd
                      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Yeah CTD is not getting any of my business. Just look up their name and price gouging and you'll see all the storing from last year.
                        sigpic

Comment

Yuppers not giving them any of my money ever again. the 110 bucks for a USED beat to shit GI AR mag was fucking outrageous
                          Originally posted by Fusion
                          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                          William Pitt-

Comment

+1 I refuse to deal with people tha gouge people like that. There is supply and demand but gouging is a different story.

Comment

Just wanted to give some very positive feedback for Atlantic Firearms.

I placed my order with them yesterday, and sent them an E-mail this morning letting them know of my prior issue with CTD. I simply asked for confirmation that the rifle was in stock, because I didn't want to waste more time on a bad order.

I got a response within the hour, and tracking info by 11:00am. Not to mention, they ship fedex, and I should have the rifle tomorrow!

Atlantic Firearms, now my go to for online purchases.
                              No E30 Club
                              Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Can it be tax return time now? I want a handgun damnit!

Moral of this story?

Comment

Working...
                                X