No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife's M&P9 is a GREAT handgun. Lots of people are turning to the M&P line of handguns. Also my M&P Sport is an awesome entry level AR. Granted I dont like their Bodyguard.
    1990 325is
    m52b28
    3.73lsd
    g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

wait wait I meant the Smith AR10, that being said I have an M&P9C that I'm VERY happy with. Its enjoyable to shoot, compact, comfortable in a waist band all day even when sitting in a car, and looks cool!

Edit-- Just saw what you meant Sleeve, I have a buddy who owns one, he had a heck of a time trying to sight it in, then again, I'm not too certain about him when it comes to shooting :P
      <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
      unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
        My wife's M&P9 is a GREAT handgun. Lots of people are turning to the M&P line of handguns. Also my M&P Sport is an awesome entry level AR. Granted I dont like their Bodyguard.
        +1 for M&P handguns. I love my full size M&P9
        1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
        1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
        bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Just DROS'd my last SSE gun for the year.

The Walther PPS. I bought it a month ago, but wasn't able to start paperwork until yesterday. I'm pretty excited. It's going to be a CCW gun. So far I love it.
          world renown Harry Potter expert
          sigpic

Comment

Just finished the x-mas present to myself. Fully pimped 300BLK SBR.

Anderson Lower / Aero Upper
            KNS Pins
            Geissele G2S Trigger
            BAD Ambi Safety
            HeadDown Charging Handle
            TN Arms NP3 BCG
            JP Silent Buffer
            BCM Stock / Grip / Foregrip
            Odin Rail
            10.5" MAS Barrel, melonite coated
            YHM .30 ULT suppressor
            Custom bronze/black cerakote
            Surefire X300 Light
            Homemade 2 point bungee sling
            Not pictured is the Fortis optic mount with a primary arms MDS red dot.
            Attached Files

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
            Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
            Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
              Just DROS'd my last SSE gun for the year.

The Walther PPS. I bought it a month ago, but wasn't able to start paperwork until yesterday. I'm pretty excited. It's going to be a CCW gun. So far I love it.
              I have to ask, how does ccw work in CA? You LEO?

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog View Post

Anderson Lower / Aero Upper
                KNS Pins
                Geissele G2S Trigger
                BAD Ambi Safety
                HeadDown Charging Handle
                TN Arms NP3 BCG
                JP Silent Buffer
                BCM Stock / Grip / Foregrip
                Odin Rail
                10.5" MAS Barrel, melonite coated
                YHM .30 ULT suppressor
                Custom bronze/black cerakote
                Surefire X300 Light
                Homemade 2 point bungee sling
                Not pictured is the Fortis optic mount with a primary arms MDS red dot.

That is really nice man, great build!
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Nice stick!

I sold my RRA lower finally. For a fair price, i think, of $275. LPK, MP MIAD, MP MOE Milspec, magpul bad lever, and buffer etc.

The dude lost his cookies becuase it had a slight scuff on the lower. He tried making me feel bad about selling it at that price. I did not budge. Just annoyed me, look at the pictures posted people, ask questions then, not when meeting up.

Now to finish ordering some goodies for my 300blk!
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Skafrog View Post
                    Don't you need a ATF stamp for that?

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
                    I have to ask, how does ccw work in CA? You LEO?
                    California has CCW. There is some recent movement in the 9th circuit about getting rid of the 'May-issue' status in California. The case is Peruta v County of San Diego. A few counties have dropped the 'good cause' requirement or have stated they will accept 'self defense' as the good cause (which normally does not meet the requirement). That case may go en banc as it was decided by a 9th circuit 3 judge panel.

Got myself a new Glock.

I have also stated saving to build an AR. I'm not sure quite what I want to do yet. I'm thinking .223 in a short barrel (10 or 12 inch). I want to go with a gas piston upper.

Comment

IMO if you want gas piston get a rifle that was designed for it. Conversions aren't going to net the same reliability

Nothing wrong with the direct system.
                      No E30 Club
                      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                        IMO if you want gas piston get a rifle that was designed for it. Conversions aren't going to net the same reliability

Nothing wrong with the direct system.
                        I was planning on going with a PWS gas piston upper. However I may go with a direct system.

Comment

I'm just getting into the AR game... built myself a lower receiver with an Anderson lower and PSA "blackhawk" lower build kit. Which upper would you guys recommend? I don't think I want to buy from PSA again... I think I might go with a Colt upper but that is on the spendy side of my price range. Definitely want to shoot 5.56 though, 7.62 seems like it'll get expensive in a hurry, and .300blk is pointless without a suppressor. Or should I just build my own upper?

Guess I should also mention that I own a Walther PPQ and a Moist Nugget that I recently refinished.

edit: My PPQ and AR lower.
                          Last edited by acolella76; 12-25-2014, 05:00 PM.
                          -Alex

Comment

Why don't you want to go with PSA again?

Comment

PSA is great, if you have patience.
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd

Comment

Anybody get any firearms for Christmas? I didnt :(
                                1990 325is
                                m52b28
                                3.73lsd

Comment

Working...
                                X