Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jalopi View Post
    that's a pretty sweet piece. though if i was gonna get something like that/a semi it'd be a 9, ammo cost/availability and recoil are big factors for me

They do make it in a 9mm. Another option is get a 2011. Which is a 9mm 1911 essentially. Places here are finally starting to get them in store.
    Originally posted by flyboyx
    how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?
    Originally posted by Northern
    beer is my new liver cleanse.

Henna - '84 Hennarot 325e
    Lola - '89 Schwarz 325is - being saved
    Christine - '88 Schwarz 325is - Spec E30 Racecar
    '01 White F150 Lariat 4x4 Supercrew - Daily
    Dad's '05 Interlagosblau M3

Comment

Originally posted by jalopi View Post
      that's a ridiculously reasonable price. kinda kicking myself for spending so damn much on a piece... at least it's cool, i guess :(

so hey, guys, trying to think of a good "desk gun". concealed carry just doesn't happen in MD, so even if it's a big frame piece it's OK. i'm very partial to stainless DA 357s, though if someone has a better suggestion i'm all ears.

ideal piece:

You on MDshooters?
      ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

.40 really isn't that much more expensive than 9mm, and when 9mm was impossible to find .40 was plentiful.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
        i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
        Originally posted by slammin.e28
        Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

The recoil is fine too. I have a Glock 23 and have no problems managing recoil.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
            You on MDshooters?
            yep, very inactive though.

good suggestions everyone, i'll try a few out when i go to the range next, thanks

Comment

Gun Thread

Personally I like .40 because it has more stopping power (I do a lot of hog hunting, and that's usually my sidearm, although I've never had issues with the 9 as a sidearm), it's just as easy to find, still cheap, and whenever there's an ammo scare it doesn't go out the window quite like 9 and .45
              how about if i yank the anal beads out of your ass like i'm trying to pull start a chain saw?

Comment

I actually ditched my .40 in favor of the 9mm. I never liked how snappy it was, and after years of trying I just never could do as well with it as a 9mm. I shoot .45 great as well, so it's not just a matter of recoil.

Different strokes....
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                  I actually ditched my .40 in favor of the 9mm. I never liked how snappy it was, and after years of trying I just never could do as well with it as a 9mm. I shoot .45 great as well, so it's not just a matter of recoil.

Different strokes....

Different platform? There is a lot to be said about for the design of the firearm. Shooting a .40 on say a 92T like mine 'could' be different than shooting it in an M&P40. I would say the 92T shoots nicer than the P89, id assume that's because the 92T is actually a physically larger/heavy gun.

Comment

Out in Arizona for the weekend. Got a lot of shooting in. 3 boxes of .45, a brick of .22lr, lots of 30-30/30-90. Had a great time Arizona is great hah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Gun Thread

Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                      Out in Arizona for the weekend. Got a lot of shooting in. 3 boxes of .45, a brick of .22lr, lots of 30-30/30-90. Had a great time Arizona is great hah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where'd you find a brick of .22lr? I can't find a box, much less a brick.

Comment

Actively pursue it online. Between black friday and Christmas I got several thousand rounds of 22lr. Just have to be diligent.

Bass Pro and Palmetto had bulk boxes for very reasonable prices.

Comment

Thinking about picking up a double stack CC 9mm. I have been carrying my lc9 when my clothing won't cover the print of a full size or the revolver, but I would like a little more capacity than the 7+1 the lc9 offers.

Suggestions, go.
                          No E30 Club
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

double up on the lc9 and dual wield like a boss, because accuracy is overrated :D

on a more serious note, are you looking for something to wear when you've got heavier/more concealing clothing on? or are we still talking about light clothing?

Comment

Light clothing. I conceal a g17 when I have heavier clothes on.

I'm thinking something similar to the xdsc, but I don't really like Xds.

The lc9 dissapears under a T-shirt 100%. Just looking for something to bridge the gap between it and the sp101. Plus, excuse to buy another pistol.
                              No E30 Club

Comment

No real complaints about my G27. I traded it off for my first AR and plan on getting a Gen4 G26 at some point. That is of course unless Glock finally drops a single stack 9mm at SHOT this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X