No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Its an unknown individual who posted the firearm on Armslist. Could I have him take it to his FFL and I send the money to his FFL? And then of course it is shipped up here to my FFL?
    <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
    unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Simple common way is you have him take to his FFL, shipped to your FFL, and then you do your NIC paper @ your guy. Pay the guy upfront & shipping, and it'll be ~$40 for FFL with your guy.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
        Actually its the other way around. The 1-7 twist is better at heavier rounds vs say a 1-9 twist. I hand load a lot of 69gn for my rifles and they eat that shit up.

See if you can pick up a box or two of [URL="http://www.midwayusa.com/product/1339522299/black-hills-ammunition-223-remington-69-grain-sierra-matchking-hollow-point-box-of-50"]Black Hills 69 Red box[/
        I can say I LOVE the BH 69gn in my 14.5" 1:7 barrel - it's a heck of a combo, and like Vdubin, I pull trigger now & again, the 15 being one of my top 10 guns.

It's not how you handle the good times, but the faith you keep in the bad that defines you.

Comment

not sure how that would work, giving their ffl the monies.

Sorry if I read that wrong, I was thinking that you would be going there to actually buy the gun and then just come back.

If you aren't doing that you kind of have to either trust the seller to do what's right or ask them to take the firearm to a gun shop, the gun shop then can do an inspection for you as well. With the inspection they may go ahead with the shipping and stuff.
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd
          g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Do you have the time to drive after it?
            Unless new, I always like to have in hand to know just exactly what I'm plunking cash on.

Easiest way to see the owner's deftness / lack of use is to ask for close up pic around the takedown pin / slide catch on a 1911.

Unless you are well versed, you'll see scratches (install post cleaning) & radius swirling there from using slide catch.
            1911 newbies always scratch the lower around the hole, my experience.

Comment

^ I just asked what part of GA he's in. I'm in central South Carolina, Columbia to be exact. If he's somewhere like Augusta it's no problem at all thats only a little over an hour. I went ahead and asked him what his process would be as far as transferring of the funds and to whom I would be sending them to.
              <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
              unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Hahah cream, you stole my sig from the e21 forums!
                Originally posted by IRON-E
                Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

In a move clearly intended by the Obama Administration to suppress the acquisition, ownership and use of AR-15s and other .223 caliber general purpose rifles, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives unexpectedly announced today that it intends to ban commonplace M855 ball ammunition as “armor piercing ammunition.” The decision continues Obama’s use of his executive authority to impose gun control restrictions and bypass Congress.

https://www.nraila.org/articles/2015...mon-ar-15-ammo
                  Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^ lol. Pathetic. Even more pathetic, I just stocked up.
                    No E30 Club
                    Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                    Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I don't know too many criminals who seriously consider the type of ammo they'd use to do something illegal, and if they were smart enough to, 5.56 wouldn't be their calibre of choice.

Comment

What about M80 or M2 ball why did those not make the list to? Seems like this "order" was not crafted well and amid ONLY at the AR15 and not other AR pattern rifles and Variants, and might not stand up to the scrutiny of a legal challenge

All this is aimed at is eliminating military surplus and old stock military ammo from the lucrative US consumer market. Or is just the fact there is a steel spike in it.... Why did they not go after all the Steel core 7.62x54R that you can get spam cans of 880 for less than 200 bucks that was made in 1956 somewhere in siberia???? Or is there this for killing the once fired military brass with the m855 stamp on the base from seeing reuse in the commercial market by keeping it out of the hands of commercial reloaders, which the 0 admin has tried to quash at least 3 times previous to this
                        Last edited by mrsleeve; 02-14-2015, 08:07 PM.
                        Originally posted by Fusion
                        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                        William Pitt-

Comment

So I almost traded my S&W AR15 for a S&W 686 .357 magnum with a 8 inch barrel. Good trade or no?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                            So I almost traded my S&W AR15 for a S&W 686 .357 magnum with a 8 inch barrel. Good trade or no?

That would have been a good one imo. The 686 is a pretty solid revolver for the price
                            '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                            '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                            '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                            '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

yup I would there are far better AR's for less money new than the S&W's and I would rather have a 686 over a S&W AR and just get a decent M4 latter
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

The 686 is in fact the cats ass. I don't know if I'd trade an AR for one, but I do know I love mine.

I prefer them snubby and with a 7 round capacity.

Comment

Working...
                                X