No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleeve, I would put that fucker up on snipers hide and funbroker. I can't believe what shit can sell for on the gb.

I have to ask, what are you getting into now?

Comment

Originally posted by Q10 View Post
      [ATTACH]98903[/ATTACH]

I can't believe I hadn't noticed this post until now.
      Here are my babies: Rock Island 1911 and DPMS Ar15

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk
      Careful storing those in foam, good chance they will corrode.

I've had bad luck myself with my first AR. Now everything is in a safe at 50% humidity if it's not being transported.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
        Went to the gun shop today, shouldn't have.

I really really want one.

I've been in the market for a shot gun for a while now. I really may go this route.
        You see the pics of the guy that overprocessed his hand with a KSG? Just make sure you use quality foregrips and hold the fuck on tight lol. They're definitely badass I just don't like how close your support hand can get to the muzzle.

Comment

Yea I saw that and was concerned at first.

Apparently though he was firing from the hip as fast as he could. Snap went the foregrip and he obviously wasn't in control.

Nonetheless, I decided mine will get no added on grip. Problem ill have is deciding whether or not to rob my Eotech from the ar15.
          No E30 Club
          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by kroberts View Post
            In an effort to lighten things up a little I thought I would share my latest. Not my favorite, just my latest...

A new Sig 556
            Looks fucking awesome

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
              Sleeve, I would put that fucker up on snipers hide and funbroker. I can't believe what shit can sell for on the gb.

I have to ask, what are you getting into now?
              Yeah I found it over on the hide, I dont have enough posts over there to list for sale.... since the sell out/take over by the "forum conglomeration company" I dont spend much time over there at all. Yeah thinking about putting it up on broker....

I am getting something I am going to use never being home and even when I am my 2 1000-2000 yard shooting spots are snowed in till late june so I dont get a chance to shoot it EVER. I have put 20-25 rounds through total... Will likely replace it with a Sako Finnlight or something similar in 300WM for a better elk hunting rifle eventually, much easier to lug though the woods on your pack than a 17-18lb dressed TRG

I dont NEED to sell, just a smarter move for me right now, also lets me pass it on to someone who will actually use it and enjoy it.

Will edit latter to day with what the funds would cover.

Edit and update as it turned out to better than advertised Sans roof rack though poached from F/S thread

Last edited by mrsleeve; 07-12-2015, 04:22 PM.
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

try ar15.com as well. I have had great luck getting top $$ on a few rare items I was selling.
                Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

everything from keltec always looks sooooo cool, but i hear their quality control is soooooo bad

almost every youtube video i've seen featuring the KSG has had at least one misfeed/jam. and realistically, what's the point of a pump action shotgun that's known for reliability issues?

for a shotgun i personally plan on picking up a 1100 or a versamax, whichever i find cheaper. not being able to shoot 3.5" shells really isn't a dealbreaker IMO

Comment

I ordered another Surefire can yesterday. Surefire Socom 556-RC for my MK18 clone. My SF mini 762 should be approved any day now (based on others times).

Picked up an NSR 7 to finish up my 300blk upper.

Can't wait to shoot it suppressed!
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

ATTN: Sleeve

I'm thinking about picking up a hand cannon. I know you mentioned before that the .500 is not the go to round. Was it the .454 casul you recommended? Just curious.
                      No E30 Club

Comment

from what i've read the 460 VXR is fairly comparable to the 500 as far as power goes. nice thing about them is that you can also shoot 454 casul and 45 long colt through it too

Comment

Yup. That's what I was forgetting. Suggestions? I haven't seen any 460 local but handled a few 454's, how much larger is the 460 frame? And is the larger cartridge a significant increase?

I mean all things considered, I'm looking into this just because I've always wanted a monster revolver. Plus I can't say I wouldn't feel more comfortable with one on camping trips than my .45.
                          No E30 Club

Comment

if it's the want of the most 'murican revolver that you can get, fuck it, go for it

i haven't seen any 460's in person either, but i've handled one of the 500's once. from the pictures of the gun in peoples' hands they seem to have roughly the same size frame though - that's to say that they're big and kind of unwieldy. and at about four pounds, they're really not that much lighter than a shotgun/rifle. they are fucking huge and cool though, so there's that

based off of what i've been reading (planning a trip across the country hitting up all the sights, landmarks and national parks) a 45 is just fine for almost anything you'd run into in the continental US, save for bears and the MRAPs all the school districts seem to have these days

seems you really really want either a rifle/shotgun or a can of bear mace for bear protection, the latter apparently being the most effective. but who knows i've never been attacked by a bear before

Comment

Sleeve will answer all your question here in a couple more hours
                              Originally posted by Fusion
                              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                              William Pitt-

Comment

Just installed a new Magpul Zhukov handguard on my WASR. First step in a complete transformation.
                                1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                                1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                                bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X