X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what now.
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

what now.
      Colt MKIV/Series 70 Government Model .45 cal

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
      ~ John Adams ~

Comment

ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh

1911 goodness, nice choice,

Night sights and leave it alone.
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Yeah I agreeeeeeeee

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
          ~ John Adams ~

Comment

that colt is beautiful. Anybody here own an AMT? I have done a little researching about them and from what I heard, the long slide versions were pretty much safe queens, not very practical or comfortable to shoot, but damn cool!
            <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
            unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

I ask this everytime a gun thread comes up on one of my forums and I never get a answer...

Who knows where I can find a spas 12?

Comment

Originally posted by HiTheNameIsBJ View Post

Who knows where I can find a spas 12?

William Pitt-

Comment

thanks, this might come in handy if the buyer of my current 870 falls through.

Comment

Spazzzz 12..... they do look cool though. I'd get something like a Tromix Saiga 12 for cool factor or a Benelli or some "police" version.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

NEW: Obama wants assault weapons ban, other controls...

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
                        1988SuperETA|Full I component swap|19lb injectors|Schrick 272|MSIIExtraBeta20071020|GM DIS Wasted Spark|LC-1

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
                          Colt MKIV/Series 70 Government Model .45 cal

sweet mother of jesus. i cant make up my mind on the Kimber. I think its going to wait.

Comment

Just like I have been saying all along and it would not take the the new Change in govt to act the 2a again.

ABC new 2/25/09

The Obama administration will seek to reinstitute the assault weapons ban that expired in 2004 during the Bush administration, Attorney General Eric Holder said today.

Originally posted by Jason Ryan of ABC news
                            he Obama administration will seek to reinstate the assault weapons ban that expired in 2004 during the Bush administration, Attorney General Eric Holder said today. "As President Obama indicated during the campaign, there are just a few gun-related changes that we would like to make, and among them would be to reinstitute the ban on the sale of assault weapons," Holder told reporters.

Holder said that putting the ban back in place would not only be a positive move by the United States, it would help cut down on the flow of guns going across the border into Mexico, which is struggling with heavy violence among drug cartels along the border.

"I think that will have a positive impact in Mexico, at a minimum." Holder said at a news conference on the arrest of more than 700 people in a drug enforcement crackdown on Mexican drug cartels operating in the U.S. Mexican government officials have complained that the availability of sophisticated guns from the United States have emboldened drug traffickers to fight over access routes into the U.S.

A State Department travel warning issued Feb. 20, 2009, reflected government concerns about the violence.

"Some recent Mexican army and police confrontations with drug cartels have resembled small-unit combat, with cartels employing automatic weapons and grenades," the warning said. "Large firefights have taken place in many towns and cities across Mexico, but most recently in northern Mexico, including Tijuana, Chihuahua City and Ciudad Juarez."

At the news conference today, Holder described his discussions with his Mexican counterpart about the recent spike in violence.

"I met yesterday with Attorney General Medina Mora of Mexico, and we discussed the unprecedented levels of violence his country is facing because of their enforcement efforts," he said.

Holder declined to offer any time frame for the reimplementation of the assault weapons ban, however.

"It's something, as I said, that the president talked about during the campaign," he said. "There are obviously a number of things that are -- that have been taking up a substantial amount of his time, and so, I'm not sure exactly what the sequencing will be." In a brief interview with ABC News, Wayne LaPierre, president of the National Rifle Association, said, "I think there are a lot of Democrats on Capitol Hill cringing at Eric Holder's comments right now."

During his confirmation hearing, Holder told the Senate Judiciary Committee about other gun control measures the Obama administration may consider. "I think closing the gun show loophole, the banning of cop-killer bullets and I also think that making the assault weapons ban permanent, would be something that would be permitted under Heller," Holder said, referring to the Supreme Court ruling in Washington, D.C. v. Heller, which asserted the Second Amendment as an individual's right to own a weapon.

The Assault Weapons Ban signed into law by President Clinton in 1994 banned 19 types of semi-automatic military-style guns and ammunition clips with more than 10 rounds.

"A semi-automatic is a quintessential self-defense firearm owned by American citizens in this country," LaPierre said. "I think it is clearly covered under Heller and it's clearly, I think, protected by the Constitution."

Well last time I checked we could not get grenades in the US to give them to the mexicans, and to get a full auto you have to got through about a year of paper work and get a tax stamp. SO after spending 8k+ on a M16 I kinda doubt a person is going to sell it illegally to a mexican dug lord. Just more propaganda bull shit to try and dupe the people into giving up more rights. Thai has been tried before and it did not work last time with the stats to prove it, yet they will push this for their own agendas.

William Pitt-

Comment

That shit pisses me off and gives me even more reason to hate liberals and Mexico (not all Mexicans. I'm talking Mexico and the shit bag non-assimilating Mixicant-do-nothing-but-suckle-the-teat-of-the-USA).

People are so F'ing dumb. Its just like those libs that thought they bought "Machine-guns" that Farbin posted. F'ing idiots. I've had so many fuck sticks "friends" that see my AR15's or Ak and say "What do you need a machine gun for?" or they'll call everything an Uzi or Ak or some dumb shit. They also love to call things Assault Weapons because they think it sounds scary. I would love it if everything went to shit and I had a bunch of Liberal bitches licking my nuts cause I hold the guns and other things that made me prepared (ok ok a bit crazy, but I'm just angry).

Arizona, yes ARIZONA, has the second highest kidnapping rate in the entire WORLD. Did you know this? Hell no you didn't because its apparently mean and racist to talk about the poor Mexicans doing anything wrong. They just want better lives people, please bend over when you see them and take it in the ass. Please name one other country that has open borders like ours and is worth a shit. Even little shit box countries secure their borders.

If all you libs are going to talk how "Shitministan" or "Krackosia" has alternative green power and 99% solar powered vibrators so why can't we; then I want to make the argument the if "Shitmistan" and Krackosia" have actual secured borders then why can't we?

Oh also dipshits who talk about our "addiction" to foreign oil take note. Clinton sold off a lot of our strategic oil reserves, there are shit loads of oil in Alaska, Canada and we're allowing China and others to drill into our reserves while we stand their like morons. You don't let other super powers steal and show what pussies you are. Hmmm how about Nuclear Power plants? Its safe jackass' and it works oh so well. Why are you scared of it? because some crappy soviet block country (who's plant was very poorly designed; look into it) had a problem because they sucked ass? or because of 3 Mile Island which was just dumb. Also these where in 1979 and 1986. Look at a computer from that area or any electronic device. Hmmm the stuff is a lot better these days isn't it?

Blah ok thats enough. The people who aren't retarded will agree with me and those who are already indoctrinated will probably giggle and feel superior because they have their new god to save them.

~ John Adams ~

Comment

you should take all your guns and shoot the "mexicants"
                                www.benjamineliward.com

Comment

Working...
                                X