X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some of you fuckers are armed... the the freakin TEETH! lol
    sigpic

Comment

It's just a hobby, like any other. I like the old stuff for the historical side of them.
      I really liked the other items that RH had in the pics with his weapons. Some of the accessories can run a pretty penny as well, and be as challenging to get as some of the E30 parts we chase.

Comment

Originally posted by Slangbox View Post
        Jesus Rainier I had no idea you were a guns guy at all until just now. Did you bring a couple sidearms to Home Depot just in case I wasn't legit??
        Well, the Sig P232 (at the top of my 'handgun' post) pretty much goes where ever I go... don't worry, its not that I didn't trust you, its that I don't trust anyone ;)

Yes it is a hobby like anything else, more of a sickness really. Some of the 'accessories' in the pictures are worth more than the gun in the same picture. Think of it like brand new BBS RSs on a beater eta... but damn, it looks good.

1984 Hennarot 325e - 1990 Brillantrot M3 - 1938 Buick Special Business Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Nicademus View Post
          So what were you selling?
          A volvo 'is' lip...

Comment

well welcome aboard rainierhooker, we need more of you here on this site. Also checked you out on ARFCOM and you is a young buck over there as well. Keep the pictures coming!

BTW what year is your Hi-Power?
            Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Thanks, it is a 1966 T-series...

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^

Dude you have a great collection there are several you have up there that are on my list of do want.

How you like the p232??? I am thinking about getting one as a pocket mouse gun for those times when I cant carry my 220 due to dress restrictions and what not.
                Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

I love the P232. It is a little bull-dog. Small, but not too small and with the right ammo, I have no doubts about its effectiveness in most circumstances. Gold-Dot .380acp is more than capable within 25 yards or so.
                  I also have a P220 Carry (the middle-sized one) that is my 'winter' carry-gun, you can't really argue with .45 can you?

Comment

Huh, can't believe I'm just not stumbling across this thread. Subscribed because I may be in the market for something new soon.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                    Originally posted by DTM190
                    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by RainierHooker View Post
                      I love the P232. It is a little bull-dog. Small, but not too small and with the right ammo, I have no doubts about its effectiveness in most circumstances. Gold-Dot .380acp is more than capable within 25 yards or so.
                      I also have a P220 Carry (the middle-sized one) that is my 'winter' carry-gun, you can't really argue with .45 can you?

Good to know, I have always kinda shyed away from .380 just because I love .45acp, and would find a way to hide that big bastard. Even when its hot in the summer I can. Its just those dammed times I have to dress up to go to some stupid event when my normal attire is not permitted

And NO you cant argue with .45 LOL
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

What's wrong with the XD?

I've got one in 45 and it seems like a fine pistol. It's never so much as hiccuped. Actually runs better than my Springfield 1911 does.

Comment

I hate the grip on the XD feels like I am holding a fucking brick, that and the uber stiff main spring just kill it for me. Also it fits my hand like shit but mostly the main spring.

William Pitt-

Comment

Tupperware is for the kitchen, not for the range...

...putting flame suit on now

Comment

Originally posted by kroberts View Post
                              IMHO CZ's dont get the respect they deserve. My next 9mm is going to be a CZ.
                              Somebody say CZ?

I just picked this up last Monday.

I love it. I shopped around forever and shot a bunch of guns. In the end it was between the Glock 19 and the CZ. I bought the CZ because it feels perfect in my hand. The sights are a little weird but I'll get used to it, and I can't find a holster because the damn model is so new (march release).
                              Last edited by Apex381; 07-19-2009, 06:10 PM.
                              1987 325is - sold
                              2001 330i - New DD

Comment

any one looking to buy a p226 .40? pm me. prefer WA state for ease of transfer, but if you know a FFL i can ship.

Comment

Working...
                                X