No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Bishop! Now it's time to start hanging "Tacticool" gear off it. Just Joking.

It's nice, hope it runs troublefree for you.

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
      Well I sold my G22 today so its time to start shopping for a Sig.
      congrats! :)

Comment

So far no major issues, I'm lovin it. Really wanna get a two stage match trigger though.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
        Originally posted by DTM190
        "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
          Well I sold my G22 today so its time to start shopping for a Sig.
          you wont be sorry
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by 2002maniac View Post
            congrats! :)
            Thank you sir!

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
            you wont be sorry
            Oh I know, I have played with many a Sig. I paid $325 for my G22 two years ago w/ 3 15 rd mags and trijicon night sights so it was really too good to pass up. I never really planned on keeping it that long, but I ended up loving the gun. I sold it for $450 and intend to upgrade to a Sig 226 or 229 in .40 cal.

Comment

I just found a good bit of 45 auto today, 100 bucks for 250 round boxes of rem UMC 230gr FMJ at dicks sporting goods. I bought 500 rounds.
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

I just found a good bit of 45 auto today, 100 bucks for 250 round boxes of rem UMC 230gr FMJ at dicks sporting goods. I bought 500 rounds.
                Lucky, I havent been able to find any for awhile now. I only have about 1000 left.

www.gutenparts.com
                One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
                  Lucky, I havent been able to find any for awhile now. I only have about 1000 left.
                  the store I was at had 5k rounds left, and supposedly more due in next week some time. I am not big on UMC but its better than the AL cased Blazer that I have only been able to find.

OH I guess I should say I am not at home I am out in Central PA working.

William Pitt-

Comment

the store I was at had 5k rounds left, and supposedly more due in next week some time. I am not big on UMC but its better than the AL cased Blazer that I have only been able to find.

OH I guess I should say I am not at home I am out in Central PA working.
                    Thats a good amount that they got. Here in az you can only buy 3 boxes at a time :(. Its not enough plus my stock is running low.

www.gutenparts.com
                    One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

I know the feeling been nursing it along on 100 rounds on the shelf plus my 200 premium SD carry rounds for most of the year.

Now I just have to find a range to go waste them at

William Pitt-

Comment

A Para Fal I've had for awhile....
                        Attached Files

Comment

I love that FAL. Nice work!
                          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Nice.

Nio är livets tal.

Comment

FAL's are nice not tack drivers, but get the job done and nearly in-fucking-destructible.

William Pitt-

Comment

It looks really good. Every time I scroll through a few more pages in this thread it makes me wanna go shooting... or buy something for it.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                                Originally posted by DTM190
                                "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Working...
                                X