Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hey dont bash the guy and shrug him off for being a Sig guy ;) . There are many of us on here that carry them. Me personally will carry nothing else any more, and I was a HK guy till I got my 220

I hate glock with a passion just dont feel right in the hand. Have you even felt up a Sig Or shot one??? Try it, before you wright them off is all. If it dose not fit your hand well then its not right for you, if the Tupperwear dose then so be it.
    Not bashing lol, he was just not even willing to really recognize Glock. I understand some have a preference, but when you're a retailer and someone comes in saying they're looking at Glocks and doesn't even really mention another brand, it's not good business to say Sig is end all be all and Glock is trash lol. I recognize that the price point reflects the quality, and no I haven't held or shot one yet (haven't shot a Glock either). I posted above that the shop I usually go to told me about an open to the public range about an hour away from where I live that I can rent and shoot. So I'll be doing that HOPEFULLY before buying.

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
    Originally posted by DTM190
    "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

No I know we all have or opinions and reasons on what works for each of us. Yes Sig has some hype and it may be a bit over the top, but the product is still top notch.
      yes it is a good product just over priced like HK.
      Although the usp can handle 45super.

But I have noticed CZ'S demand growing like crazy soon it will be over priced.
      84 318I Delphin RIP
      87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by 416stroker View Post
        yes it is a good product just over priced like HK.
        Although the usp can handle 45super.

But I have noticed CZ'S demand growing like crazy soon it will be over priced.

Sigs are rated for +P last time I checked
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Sigs are rated for +P last time I checked
          ya i know but can they handle 45 super? I know usps can with a spring change but IDK about sigs? Idoubt there rated for it. I havent seen much that can A few stainless 1911s and Ive shot a USP that was set up for it.
          84 318I Delphin RIP
          89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by Bishop View Post
            I'm pretty set on a Glock. You can't complain really with $500...
            Too bad the Glock feels like a giant plastic turd in your hand. And I'm not crazy about needing to "fire" the gun during routine disassembly. They're not particularly concealable either, what with those thick/blocky slides and all. Should I mention the crappy triggers?

Personally, I'm a 1911 guy. If I had to go with 9mm, I'd take a P7M8 (1st choice) or P-35 (2nd choice) over a Glock any day of the week.
            sigpic
            1987 Mercedes 190E 2.3-16: Vintage Racer
            2010 BMW (E90) 335xi sedan: Grocery Getter

Comment

^^^^^ funny
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Id like to get a Luger, I think it would be a nice handgun to own, a Makarov or a Walter PPK would also be nice to have too.

Comment

It's so much fun trying to filter through fact and bull shit opinion and brand bashing...

"fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

i've had my first gen glock 17 for 10+ yrs and i love it. i've gone thru a few diff handguns and i've always kept the glock. cant hate on a 1911 either, i have a charles daly 1911 custom match, great custom 1911 for the money. and nothing says "go the fuck away" like the loud end of a 1911:D
                    Shoot, move, and communicate...

......Semper Fidelis.....

Comment

It's so much fun trying to filter through fact and bull shit opinion and brand bashing...
                      There all good if they work for you. Glocks are just uncomfortable to most.

The most comfortable "plastic" gun Has to be the Styer M-40a1. It hast to feel the best in my hand.
                      84 318I Delphin RIP
                      89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Originally posted by killa325i View Post
                        i've had my first gen glock 17 for 10+ yrs and i love it. i've gone thru a few diff handguns and i've always kept the glock. cant hate on a 1911 either, i have a charles daly 1911 custom match, great custom 1911 for the money. and nothing says "go the fuck away" like the loud end of a 1911:D
                        Yeah, I've heard Glocks last and are reliable. I shot my girlfriend's dad's 1911 .45 and I honestly didn't like it. Both shops I went to today suggested not getting a 1911 as a first pistol either. That's not a big deciding factor, but after shooting the .45, I really didn't like it.

The most comfortable "plastic" gun Has to be the Styer M-40a1. It hast to feel the best in my hand.
                        Yeah, I'm ignoring the "doesn't feel right to me" or "doesn't fit my hand well" cause it's not my hand. The Glock (19 I believe) I held today fit my hand well and felt comfortable.

Comment

Yeah, I've heard Glocks last and are reliable. I shot my girlfriend's dad's 1911 .45 and I honestly didn't like it. Both shops I went to today suggested not getting a 1911 as a first pistol either. That's not a big deciding factor, but after shooting the .45, I really didn't like it.

Yeah, I'm ignoring the "doesn't feel right to me" or "doesn't fit my hand well" cause it's not my hand. The Glock (19 I believe) I held today fit my hand well and felt comfortable.
                          A 1911 is not a good first pistol if you plan on ccw.
                          84 318I Delphin RIP
                          89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

Good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by ALYKZANDYR View Post
                              Id like to get a Luger, I think it would be a nice handgun to own, a Makarov or a Walter PPK would also be nice to have too.
                              Lugers are fine to look at and they are cool pieces. But unless you find one that time forgot, it will be long in the tooth. And all sorts of little parts will need to be replaced to make it work correctly.

Comment

I found the Glocks a little small. The XD's on the other hand felt the most comfortable. My S&W with the Pachmayr grips feel the best :D

Comment

Working...
                                X