Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
    Ok thats about bad ass! Just make sure the 9mm is not from Glock. Glocks have an unsupported barrel and is not good for reloads. That is my dream loading machine. Let me know how you like it!
    I never heard that about glocks + reloads. Not that I have a glock, but there are lots of guys at dillon that shoot thousands of reloads through them. There is a very dangerous part that gets added to the equation, human error. Factory loaded brass will always be the "safer" choice. So you always have to think of that heh.

But, they will be run through a USP compact and an XDM. :up:

Cheers!

Comment

you can shoot reloads in a glock all you want. Just make sure they are jacketed bullets, not lead.

I'd research the USP on that note as well, both have polygonal rifling which is the reason lead bullets can cause increased pressures and lead to problems...
      BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

still to fucking hot, I have family in AZ and its way too hot there, I love winter
        Yeah the summer really sucks. Once you take a step outside you start sweating.

Originally posted by Beach Bum View Post
        Forgetting earplugs is definitely something like putting your thumb behind the slide on an autoloader... with a high powered rifle, you do it ONCE.

I need to get pictures of my HK45 up... It's so sexy.
        Yeah I can hear again today.

www.gutenparts.com
        One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          you can shoot reloads in a glock all you want. Just make sure they are jacketed bullets, not lead.

I'd research the USP on that note as well, both have polygonal rifling which is the reason lead bullets can cause increased pressures and lead to problems...
          Yah I had a feeling that may have been what he was referring to. I just picked up my machine, an XL550B with a Case Feeder, Low powder alarm, tool set, strong mount, all set up and ready to go in 9mm. Then I spent $170 on a scale, dvd, manuals, powder,and jacketed 9mm 115gr.

Im going to PRI this week so I cant get to it until sunday.

Comment

This is going to be fun :p

Comment

Well MY build party was interesting too many people.
              I got both flats bent and riveted together. But I cut the notch over the selector on one to deep and it pops the carrier out of place when it cycles. So Im probably going to be ordering a Nodak-Spud NDS-2 recieve.
              The spot welder wasnt set up right and my spot welds didnt stick on both recievers. So im just going to mig them.
              84 318I Delphin RIP
              87 325IS delphin 24v Sold
              89 325 Alpineweiss

Comment

does anybody own a Springfield Armory loaded parkerized model? My 21st is coming up and I'm looking more and more at it. I've already decided I want a 1911 and I know a Springfield will never lose its value.
                <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

I had the loaded, it was a good shooter for the money, but not quite up to the quality level of say a colt or kimber. With good mags though it ran great (75% of 1911 "problems" are mag related IMHO) and was plenty accurate.
                  BEERTECH

Comment

Can I play?

I just picked this up this week and its so comfortable.

16+1 9mm came with 3 mag and a holster for 418 shipped.

1991 e30 328i M52 swapped: Gone
                    1995 e34 540i/6 1 of 76 Clean
                    1985 e28 euro 525i the daily

Comment

Planing on carrying that???? If so get a SIG 1st very similar to a 1911 in feel, size, and operation other than the DA/SA trigger pull. but you would not have to carry in condition 1 till you become more proficient with the weapon and carrying.

But thats me, if your just gonna leave it on the night stand and for fun then you have picked your self out a good one. Just make sure it fit you well and are comfortable shooting it.

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
                      does anybody own a Springfield Armory loaded parkerized model? My 21st is coming up and I'm looking more and more at it. I've already decided I want a 1911 and I know a Springfield will never lose its value.
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mightywhitey View Post
                        Can I play?

I just picked this up this week and its so comfortable.

16+1 9mm came with 3 mag and a holster for 418 shipped.
                        Nice choice, those feel great in my hand and for a good price. CZ makes really comfortable guns.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                        ~ John Adams ~

Comment

Planing on carrying that???? If so get a SIG 1st very similar to a 1911 in feel, size, and operation other than the DA/SA trigger pull. but you would not have to carry in condition 1 till you become more proficient with the weapon and carrying.
                          Not sure about this yet. I live at school and don't go many other places so my options are limited. I might open carry for a short while when possible until I can get another more compact carry gun, but I still need to do a little research about the whole subject. I believe in VA the open carry law states that the gun must be unloaded, I'm not sure if that means chamber empty or NO magazine in the weapon. I've shot my fathers SA 1911 since I started shooting and I can't think of anything else I've shot thats as comfortable, still I'll go to the range and toy with one a bit before I lighten my wallet.

Nice choice, those feel great in my hand and for a good price. CZ makes really comfortable guns.
                          I've been trying to get my brother to buy a CZ P07 for his nightstand gun. He's between the Xd and the P07. Honestly I will admit that the Xd is a finer pistol, they both will do the job but the Xd is a little high on his price margin. He likes the CZ because its hammer fired but doesn't like the checkering. I don't think theres anything to do about that is there? Does hogue make a wrap-around for it?
                          <---Goodnight, sweet prince

Eat well, stay fit, die anyway.

Originally posted by Brandon12V
                          unlikely. too many e46 guys craving Big Fucking Cock

Comment

Originally posted by CreamE30 View Post
                            Not sure about this yet. I live at school and don't go many other places so my options are limited. I might open carry for a short while when possible until I can get another more compact carry gun, but I still need to do a little research about the whole subject. I believe in VA the open carry law states that the gun must be unloaded, I'm not sure if that means chamber empty or NO magazine in the weapon. I've shot my fathers SA 1911 since I started shooting and I can't think of anything else I've shot thats as comfortable, still I'll go to the range and toy with one a bit before I lighten my wallet.

I've been trying to get my brother to buy a CZ P07 for his nightstand gun. He's between the Xd and the P07. Honestly I will admit that the Xd is a finer pistol, they both will do the job but the Xd is a little high on his price margin. He likes the CZ because its hammer fired but doesn't like the checkering. I don't think theres anything to do about that is there? Does hogue make a wrap-around for it?
                            I mean you can put those Hogue wrap around on pretty much anything. Also because the CZ is a polymer gun you could have the grip sanded down (or however you want to go about it). I'd feel comfortable doing it to my gun but not sure if you would. Practice on a pmag or something.

Well, posterity, you will never know what it cost us to preserve your freedom. I only hope that you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.
                            ~ John Adams ~

Comment

went shootin last weekend.

top to bottom

92fs
                              s&w .22
                              ruger p89
                              s&w cs9
                              walther ppk s
                              sigpic

Comment

Which one of those was your favorite? ^^^

~ John Adams ~

Comment

Working...
                                X