Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here how about a teaser

Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Is it of 5.7x28 variety?

Comment

Nope bigger MUCH MUCH bigger ;) though someday I really want to get a PS90 register it, put the 8 or 10" barrel and can on one
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

Scar 17? Fnar? Slp? Spr? Dammit just open the damn box you bastard haha

Comment

I wana see that FN!
            sigpic
            "The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten."

Comment

Originally posted by myinfernalbmw View Post
              Scar 17? Fnar? Slp? Spr? Dammit just open the damn box you bastard haha
              Its one of those, I will go out get a decent shot, tomarrow. rather than on my carpet and with the dimm yellow glow of these shirty Compact florescent that are trying to imitate an incandescent. I hate this lighting.
              Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-25-2012, 07:04 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

Well I only named every rifle they make in 308 or larger lol

Comment

Lapua! People need to be more observant to his older posts!
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^
                    Nope, I dont think FN chambers anything in Laupa right now other than maybe the Ballista, and while yes I did have an order in with my FFL for a Sako TRG 42 in 338, he was having a hard time finding any with out the folding stock though his distributors, so I have put that on the back burner until spring. One of the bigger US Sako dealers around is not far from where I work a lot and I might just go through them.
                    Last edited by mrsleeve; 12-25-2012, 08:39 PM.

William Pitt-

Comment

FN has the Ballista in 338 but I figured with it's $6000+ price tag it wasn't what you had under your Christmas tree, even though you do know how to spend money on guns :)

No I'm thinking you're more a scar man but you already own the LMT. Not saying you couldn't own both, because I would if I could.

Comment

Ah damn! Atleast I'm not crazy that I saw you mention lapua a few days ago

Hmmmmmm..
                        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

yeah 6k for a bare rifle is bit to choke on, for a non full on custom built gun, (we have plenty of great builders here locally for stuff like that if I was going to go that way) thats why I holding on off on the TRG, My guy cant get one with a standard stock right now, and the collapsible are 5k and up for the bare rifle.

William Pitt-

Comment

Quick poll

S&W M&P 9c or Springfield XDs
                            sigpic

Comment

which every fits your hands better and points more naturally for you.

For me it would be the XD, you maybe not so much. Never know till you handle a few and maybe shoot one of each if you have friends that own them.

William Pitt-

Comment

None of my friends own either. My cousin said to absolutely not get M&P because of quality issues. IDK about that. My last semi-auto pistol was a Glock 17. I couldn't hit with it because the grip angle just didn't work for me.

I have no doubt I would like the XD. I like the idea and looks of the M&P.
                                45cal is nice, but the M&P is about $100 cheaper and 9mm will be cheaper for target practice
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X