Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
    Seriously dude?

So, given that both of these theaters have essentially been reduced to third world tribal regions, how exactly are they "doing well"?

-Charlie
    newsflash-

in less than a year, we'll be out of afghanistan and the taliban will be back.

i call that victory for them.

Comment

Originally posted by 2761377 View Post
      newsflash-

in less than a year, we'll be out of afghanistan and the taliban will be back.

i call that victory for them.
      Reading isn't your "thing", is it?

-Charlie
      Swing wild, brake later, don't apologize.
      '89 324d, '76 02, '98 318ti, '03 Z4, '07 MCS, '07 F800s - Bonafide BMW elitist prick.
      FYYFF

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
        Reading isn't your "thing", is it?

-Charlie
        topic under discussion-

u.s. government stockpiling ammunition.

point one- is it a threat to the domestic population of the u.s.?

point two- that would be a reasonable assumption.

point three- resistance to the federal government would be futile. those who postulate the possiblity of such resistance are self-deluded, living in a fantasy world.

point four- such resistance is currently happening in the so called 'war on terror' in the middle east. this resistance is mostly equipped with small arms, and is manifestly weaker than the mighty u.s. military.

point five- the u.s military has achieved regime change in Iraq and afghanistan, proving the point that resistance is futile.

point six- in south asia, such is not the case. u.s. military forces have been unable to defeat the resistance, and soon that resistance will prevail.

cynicism such as yours is a cheap way to assert intellectual superiority. when it ignores the facts of history, it may be exposed for the fraud that it is.

Comment

this is the fucking Gun thread, Politics and religion is *that way*----->

Somebody bought mega shares in a Aluminum company it seems. Info wars lulz.
          Originally Posted by ACMF74
          i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

No shit post guns or get the fuck out

Comment

So, given that both of these theaters have essentially been reduced to third world tribal regions, how exactly are they "doing well"?
              Funny, I always thought that both locations were already third-world tribal regions.

Comment

just needs ano and some cerekote and its all done!

final config, I like the 2MOA dot

this is the color my gun will be.. some MK18 pronz for ya
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

well I got another one Coming. wont get to see it for a while (back at work) Sako TRG-42 in 300 win mag. Not sure what I am going to do for glass just yet prolly something in the area of 5-25x56 from N/F, S&B, USO or Hensdolt

Pic for referance, will get a pic or 2 of mine when I get into the same state with it and I have glass on it

Originally posted by Fusion
                  If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                  The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                  William Pitt-

Comment

Sleeve, wow!! that looks like fun :)

curious, why 300 win mag?
                    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I would really like it if 9mm wasn't both retardedly expensive and hard to find. I paid $16/50rds for fucking steel case target ammo today.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                      i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                      Originally posted by slammin.e28
                      Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                        I would really like it if 9mm wasn't both retardedly expensive and hard to find. I paid $16/50rds for fucking steel case target ammo today.
                        I pay $6.50/50 ;)

sorry.. i know that doesn't help. its expensive as fuck! Found plenty of 5.56 for sale at 11$.. miss the days of $5/20

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                          I pay $6.50/50 ;)

sorry.. i know that doesn't help. its expensive as fuck! Found plenty of 5.56 for sale at 11$.. miss the days of $5/20
                          You wanna hook it up? lol

Moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by xAZxE30x View Post
                            Sleeve, wow!! that looks like fun :)

curious, why 300 win mag?
                            $1.50-$2.25 per BANG for factory ammo Vs. $4.50-$6.50 per BANG for 338LM. Not to mention 300WM is much much easier to find on shelves than 338LM.

I am not set up to reload yet, I have to barrow bench time on friends equipment if I want to do that, and I dont like doing that too much either.... Plus when I can get set up for it, .308 and 300WM have the projectile dimensions so one less thing to stock at that point.

I still want and will eventually have a 338LM and will prolly be another TRG 42.
                            Originally posted by Fusion
                            If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                            The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                            William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                              $1.50-$2.25 per BANG for factory ammo Vs. $4.50-$6.50 per BANG for 338LM. Not to mention 300WM is much much easier to find on shelves than 338LM.

I am not set up to reload yet, I have to barrow bench time on friends equipment if I want to do that, and I dont like doing that too much either.... Plus when I can get set up for it, .308 and 300WM have the projectile dimensions so one less thing to stock at that point.

I still want and will eventually have a 338LM and will prolly be another TRG 42.
                              I figured that would be your answer! makes sense

I have been wanting to pick up a 308, specifically the Savage 10fcp-sr.. but now im leaning towards something in 300win mag for my "hopefully successfully drawn Elk hunt tag"

never owned a bolt gun.. oddly :oops:

Comment

So no?

Moral of this story?

Comment

Working...
                                X