No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus I have no use for the 28 inch barrel so I could probably recoup some costs selling that.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
    Originally posted by slammin.e28
    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I would think you can find one with a shorter barrel on it than 26" for a similar price with out having to go though the trouble of selling and sourcing a new one........
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
        I would think you can find one with a shorter barrel on it than 26" for a similar price with out having to go though the trouble of selling and sourcing a new one........
        The package at Big 5 comes with both the 28" and 18.5" barrels

Moral of this story?

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
          Plus I have no use for the 28 inch barrel so I could probably recoup some costs selling that.
          I thought the same until by brother introduced me to clay shooting. So addicting and fun. Keep the extra barrel, you may find you want/need it at some point.

Comment

Damnit.

Moral of this story?

Comment

I wish this was mine. My uncle just picked up this beauty. It's a 7.75 inch PWS pistol upper Mated to a Founding Fathers lower. Can't wait to shoot this.

Last edited by ST1G; 12-24-2014, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Shield came in today. Going to Rio Salado Sportsmans club Saturday morning if any of you east valley Phoenix dudes want to join me. I'll probably bring the Saiga 7.62 and/or SKS as well.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                  Any of you AZ guys know where to get a Maverick 88 Security locally?
                  yeah I know this isn't a direct answer, but you might consider one of these-

he's out of rifle sight guns. I got one with bead and I'm very happy. of course some people only want to buy new but I think this is a better value than any mo-berg. finish wear from riding in the car but shot very little. you should be able to find a dealer to do the transfer for @ $20.

link to website-

http://summitgunbroker.com//

Comment

Comment

no pew
                      ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post
                        I'm stuck between this and the spike's live/dead/undead for my next build.

Comment

Originally posted by Vtec?lol View Post

OMG that's cool. seriously re-considering my long gun boycott after registration kicks in.

if only I had known about that lower a week ago:sad:

Comment

Originally posted by bimmerteck View Post
                            I'm stuck between this and the spike's live/dead/undead for my next build.

Both? :p

Side note... Did I read komifornia isn't allowing rebuild kits for high capacity mags starting 1/2014? That is shitty.

Comment

I've decided that I'm building an AR.

I bought the lower receiver and the complete lower kit a few days ago. Still don't know what kind of upper to go for.

This gun will be for 300-500 yards of fun shooting.

Doing my research now.
                              world renown Harry Potter expert
                              sigpic

Comment

I probably would have went AR10 if I was going 500 yards. Personal preferance I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X