No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MILLER: D.C. man on trial for one shotgun shell - wasn’t given David Gregory deal

Mark Witaschek is first known prosecution for inoperable, unregistered ammunition

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

^^^ you might get a kick out of this. Well worth the purchase :)

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

LOL

Yeah that is priceless................... Should have one sent to that clueless CA state legislator
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

I want one so bad!! Haha love them

Comment

this was on their facebook page today...

We are raffling serial number 1 of the Special Edition Aero Precision "GHOST GUN" Lower Receivers. $5 gets you a chance to win!!!

How to enter: You must complete all 3 steps to be eligible!

1) Go to our site
              http://2amendment.org/ and click “Donate” and donate $5 for a chance to win.
              ***You must click “Add special instructions to recipient” and put “WIN A LOWER” so we know you are entering for the lower***

2) “Like” our TWO Facebook Pages
              Aero Precision https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aero-...13400445350530
              2ao https://www.facebook.com/2amendment.org
              ¬¬
              3) Follow BOTH of us on Instagram
              Aero Precision http://instagram.com/aero_precision
              2ao http://instagram.com/2ao_usa
              The drawing will be held on Saturday March 1, 2014 and the results will be posted on our Facebook and Instagram pages. Increase your chances of winning, every $5 donation gets you an entry!
              (The winner must reside in a state where this lower is legal or another winner will be drawn)
              Good luck to all and Thank You for supporting our God-Given Rights!
              — with Baraka James.

Comment

Picked up the M10 AK today, then spend the past 3 hours cleaning it up.

Pretty impressed. The front rail system is garbage and will have to go. I didn't plan on mounting any optics to it anyway though so I'm not worried about it.

Otherwise, I AM impressed. Obviously all new parts on disassembly, and it wasn't really coated in cosmoline like I expected it would be.

Also, I was expecting a cheap TAPCO mag, but it came with a very nice Bulgarian poly/steel lined magazine. Fitment is very nice, and the magwell is most definitely cut out on a cnc machine.

I'll take some detailed photo's this weekend and post up.
                No E30 Club
                Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

For those in California, it seems that Smith & Wesson joined Ruger in not agreeing to include micro-imprinting technology on their guns. Looks like their weapons will be ineligible for sale in CA.

Haven't read up much on the bill, but I'm not sure what it says as far as possessing one purchased in a different state.
                  '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                  '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                  '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                  '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

^

If manufactured after the inception date of the law they will likely be ILLEGAL to bring into the state when you move there

William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      ^

If manufactured after the inception date of the law they will likely be ILLEGAL to bring into the state when you move there
                      That's what I was thinking it would be. Just another reason I'm glad I don't live there
                      '84 Alpine 325e (Gone)
                      '91 Alpine 318i (Gone) Click Here
                      '92 Alpine 325i Cabrio (Gone) Click Here
                      '91 Alpine 318is

Comment

I am so thankful my parents moved us out of there after I was born!

I have zero desire to ever live there

Comment

Yeah S&W and Ruger are going to let their pistols expire off the Ca roster as well. They are sick of dealing with CA crap as much as us residents.
                          CCW- when every second counts... The police are just minutes away!

Comment

Originally posted by SoEm0 View Post
                            Yeah S&W and Ruger are going to let their pistols expire off the Ca roster as well. They are sick of dealing with CA crap as much as us residents.
                            Free market could use the feedback, California will have to feel the pain to make a move apparently.
                            ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

they wont they dont want the citizens to have firearms

William Pitt-

Comment

I'm glad I don't live in ca... All the guns I want, build my car anyway I want....

Comment

Working...
                                X