No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Processed a couple hundred 556 today. I really need to get a case feeder :( it takes far to much time and is super annoying to only do a handful at a time and then fill the tube back up. I have about 300 left to trim and then I'll start to work up a load

And my SBR keeping me company
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I was so going to go with Palmetto for my next 80% build. Then I was like nah I need a BCM upper, and a keymod rail. Now my shopping list got pricey.
      CCW- when every second counts... The police are just minutes away!

Comment

Had my first tactical carbine class today. Absolutely fucking awesome! Shooting and moving, speed reloads, malfunction drills, timed drills with steel, etc. Too bad it's about to get balls ass hot because I don't want to wait until winter to take my next one.

Oh yeah, got this sweet shoulder bruise as proof.

Comment

how much ammo you go though for that. I am to the point where I am not shooting much of anything I cant replace right now
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

Forgive me for this ultranoob question:

What is the cylinder on the right side of an AR-15 receiver just behind the dust cover?

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
            Originally posted by slammin.e28
            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

forward assist
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                how much ammo you go though for that. I am to the point where I am not shooting much of anything I cant replace right now
                Almost 500 rounds. Ammo is getting much easier to find lately, I had not problem sourcing this.

Comment

yeah I know it can be found but 308 FGMM 168gr I bought at 75ish cents a round cant be replaced at anything close to that, nor can all the bulk 150gr Ball I bought at less than 50 cents a round. I dont own a 5.56 AR only 308 variants

William Pitt-

Comment

The AR bug has bit me and I haven't even purchased a lower yet. This hobby is fucking expensive lol

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

It is. Especially when you start getting high end stuff. I'm holding off on new guns and currently working on suppressor and SBR.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                        The AR bug has bit me and I haven't even purchased a lower yet. This hobby is fucking expensive lol

You people are making my want an AR...
                        -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                        08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                        318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                        '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                        Originally posted by roguetoaster
                        Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post

You got a strong case of the BRD! Be very careful, its very addictive and can lead to low balances in checking accounts.
                          Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
                            You got a strong case of the BRD! Be very careful, its very addictive and can lead to low balances in checking accounts.
                            I have it bad :(

I have 3 lowers without uppers and they are begging for friends

Comment

As much of an AK fanboy as I am, I also kind of want an AR. In fact last year I had built my entire lower and while waiting for the upper I wanted to go on sale I sold it all off. Decided to stick to only one intermediate rifle caliber (7.62x39), as much as I love my AK there are undeniable, mostly ergonomic, advantages to the AR... With that said, my instructors high end SBR/suppressed AR had constant feeding issues and another student's AR had the barrel nut come loose half way through while my chunky ol' AK kept on battering my shoulder without regard. Something to be said for that I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                                yeah I know it can be found but 308 FGMM 168gr I bought at 75ish cents a round cant be replaced at anything close to that, nor can all the bulk 150gr Ball I bought at less than 50 cents a round. I dont own a 5.56 AR only 308 variants
                                I don't know anyone who shoots 308 at a tactical rifle course, lol. That's more like a DMR/SPR course.

Comment

Working...
                                X