Clear All

Get a 1911...
    -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
    08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
    318iS, slow build/garage queen...
    '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
    Originally posted by roguetoaster
    Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
      $650 otd
      looks good, got a can for it yet?

I'm waiting for a spectre II
      1990 325is
      m52b28
      3.73lsd
      g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
        looks good, got a can for it yet?

I'm waiting for a spectre II
        I got an SBR in the works and already have a can for the 5.56. Honestly I rarely shoot suppressed and hardly ever bring it with me. On the other hand this gun would greatly benefit from it. I think I will stick my money in quality optics first.

I was bored tonight stripped it down and dura coated the stock stock in Magpul Foliage Green. Its the only color I had left and I was going to be replacing the stock in the near future. So why not... Its curing now, Ill post pics soon.
        Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

do you shoot at a public range? If so I can understand why shooting suppressed wouldnt really be all that beneficial.
          1990 325is
          m52b28
          3.73lsd

Comment

I loved my XDm. I still regret selling it :(

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
            i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
            Originally posted by slammin.e28
            Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
              I loved my XDm. I still regret selling it :(
              which XDm did ya have?
              1990 325is
              m52b28
              3.73lsd

Comment

I know you guys will get a kick outta this so I will put it here again. Tactical firearms does it again

Originally posted by Fusion
                If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                  which XDm did ya have?
                  The 4.5" 9mm. Thing was awesome to shoot. I never tried to IWB it though, I only had a SERPA holster for it and the paddle holster it came with.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                  i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                  Originally posted by slammin.e28
                  Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Well I kinda started working on the Savage. Im hoping to find time tomorrow to head to the range to start the break in process. Dont know if Ill have time to start to zero in though. Anyway as promised.

Savage 10 FP-SR

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

^
                      Nothing like a good bolt gun. Always should have at least one in the stable. How is that sav. on weight?? It does not look like its too heavy.

Is that a SWFA you have on top of that?? I are disappointed in ya, or is this a temporary thing until you find the glass your wanting???
                      Originally posted by Fusion
                      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                        ^
                        Nothing like a good bolt gun. Always should have at least one in the stable. How is that sav. on weight?? It does not look like its too heavy.

Is that a SWFA you have on top of that?? I are disappointed in ya, or is this a temporary thing until you find the glass your wanting???
                        I just added the Medalist stock and though it put more weight on the rifle it firmed it up and feels so solid. As for the scope, yeah that is a SWFA SS 10x. I had it for my 100 yard range for reloading purposes. It will be temporary, but right now it will be fun shooting a fixed power out to 500 yards. Believe it or not, its not a bad scope at all. I just bedded the stock and maybe soon adding the detachable magazine setup to it. Just so much left to do, and all $$$

EDIT: just weighted it and as it sits unloaded 13lbs.

Comment

So I have my Saiga AK up for sale on armslist and backpage. I just got an email stating. "I would like to buy your AK, please call me at *local number*." I'm a little weirded out that his email is an @dhs.gov. Should I call the guy and feel it out?

Ehh...I'm not doing anything illegal and the rifle is properly converted to 922r compliance. I guess if it were the BATFE then I could be concerned. Called the guy, seemed legit.
                          Last edited by ParsedOut; 06-10-2014, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ParsedOut View Post
                            So I have my Saiga AK up for sale on armslist and backpage. I just got an email stating. "I would like to buy your AK, please call me at *local number*." I'm a little weirded out that his email is an @dhs.gov. Should I call the guy and feel it out?
                            @dhs.gov = LOL NOPE

abandon ship
                            1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                            1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                            bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Comment

The more back and forth communication we have, the more I think he's either fucking retarded or playing a game. Maybe this is a new Obama ploy to get guns off the "street", send the DHS in to buy them all at full ass retail. Meh...

Comment

Working...
                                X