No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunt something bigger? Like moose or elk?
    -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
    08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
    318iS, slow build/garage queen...
    '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
    Originally posted by roguetoaster
    Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

yeah that is another option though moose tags are lottery only
      Originally posted by Fusion
      If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
      The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
      William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
        Hunt something bigger? Like moose or elk?
        Sasquatch.
        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

^

Hes endangered, I cant even begin to think of what envirocommies, PETA, hippies in general, or the US govt Via USDA/EPA? engendered species act would do to me if I were to snipe a Big Foot from across the valley..... FFS They were going to prosecute a man for shooting a charging bear in GNP this summer, and the hippies are making a big deal out of a hunter that that shot and killed a Grizzly Sow yesterday that has been charging hunters for the past few days....
          Originally posted by Fusion
          If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
          The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
          William Pitt-

Comment

but a charging bear wouldn't hurt anyone! Just like a winnie the pooh in large size!
            -Christian

Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
              Possibly considering the sale of my AT&T rig (you know reach out and touch someone) ............ BLACK Sako TRG42 in 300WM, as a total ready to go package only will not part it out. Total package as in open the case and your ready to go, with a 1760 capable rifle at sub 1/2 MOA if you can drive it already dialed in. Run some numbers, twist some knobs, breath and press.......
              That is one sexy beast, and you already know the answer. You never sell guns. You only acquire them. I wish I had open fields to shoot more long distance. I still have not shot my latest build. That being said, would you think of splitting the scope from the rifle?
              Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Finally got my Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 2.0 yesterday.

I FUCKING LOVE IT.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Anybody have any gun belts? Whatcha got? I need one for the winter.
                  1990 325is
                  m52b28
                  3.73lsd
                  g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                    Anybody have any gun belts? Whatcha got? I need one for the winter.
                    I just wear a 5.11 TDU belt daily, since I don't tuck in my work polo shirts no one ever sees it. Cheap and it keeps my pants up, no matter what I'm loaded down with.

Comment

the end that loops around how does that stay in place and does it get droopier as the day goes on?
                      1990 325is
                      m52b28
                      3.73lsd

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                        the end that loops around how does that stay in place and does it get droopier as the day goes on?
                        Edit: Oh I see your question now. The loose end stays in place just fine, since it's double thick nylon it's very rigid.

Comment

aww cool thanks!
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd

Comment

I dont know if this will work, but here we go. Just a small portion of what I have. The Henry is teaching the youngin a thing or two.
                            Attached Files

NASA MidSouth TT Director / GTS2 #018
                            Mods: Coastal PS Fluid, 10w40 Oil
                            Future Mods: Bosch Micro-Edge Wiper Blades, Painter's Tape, Spark Plugs, Freezer for Nutty Buddys, Adam Nitti CD's

Comment

Nice pair of boomsticks!
                              -Christian

Comment

I also wear a 5.11 TDU daily. I have their rigid operator belt too, for operating. I want to go back to leather I think.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                                i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                                Originally posted by slammin.e28
                                Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Working...
                                X