Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
    Question for the group. In the process of getting me firearm ID with 2 permits. I want something to keep at home on separate floors just in case. What would you recommend i buy? I was thinking shotgun and 9mm. But im curious to hear other alternatives. Thanks
    I'm a fan of the Glock. When you need it to fire it fires. No safety to accidentally be on. Reliability.

Comment

On a side note, where are the best deals on 9mm rounds and .40 rounds? Both range and defense rounds.

I'm designating $1000 to ammunition.

Oh and 5.56
      world renown Harry Potter expert
      sigpic

Comment

Presh, go to www.ammoseek.com
        Originally posted by IRON-E
        Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
          Where can I buy one of these?

I think I want one now.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Put an order in. Going to have to convert to left hand as well.
          Triggers are notoriously bad on Tavors. Look up the review for Truth About Guns on this weapon. You may want to swap out the trigger at some point.
          Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by phreshkid View Post
            Where can I buy one of these?

I think I want one now.

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Put an order in. Going to have to convert to left hand as well.
            Dang, you're on a roll man!!!

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.../view/id/1239/Check this out! GI mags with magpul followers for 6 bucks a mag!!!
            Last edited by DER E30; 11-26-2014, 02:27 PM.
            -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
            08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
            318iS, slow build/garage queen...
            '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
            Originally posted by roguetoaster
            Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

If you are spending that much, wait till some of the black friday deals are known.

Then go to slickguns.com
              they are a search engine for gun stuff.
              1990 325is
              m52b28
              3.73lsd
              g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

hey phresh, apparently you can order the tavors for lefties, that'll save you $100

also, you'll need an extension for cali's minimum length law; of all the brakes i've seen on tavor's the one made by tavor looks the best (and probably works the best). it's $35 compared to $60-100 for most other aftermarket brakes. make sure you let your dealer know you want the tavor brake.

on a side note, i just paid $.28 per round for .223 tulammo from walmart. just in case you want ammo right now asap

Comment

Cyber Monday was rough on the wallet this year. At least I have enough .22lr ammo to last me through the rest of this decade lol.

Beretta has 40% off if their web store along with an additional 10% off with a coupon. I got 3 mags for my little 21a for under $50 shipped. I can live with that deal since they're usually $30 a piece.

I hope I'm done seeing deals today.

Comment

How much .22 did you pick up?

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                    i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                    Originally posted by slammin.e28
                    Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I use www.gunbot.net for ammo research and purchases.
                      Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by GaryE30 View Post
                        I use www.gunbot.net for ammo research and purchases.
                        I tried ammobot but never could get 22. Everything else I can find locally.

Originally posted by accident View Post
                        How much .22 did you pick up?
                        Started with 2k then quickly quadrupled. Couldn't turn down a good opportunity for 6 cent per round 22 ammo.

Comment

Holy fuck that's cheap. I'm jealous

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                          Originally posted by slammin.e28
                          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

I picked up 2000 rounds of tula 5.56 for $0.20 a round last Friday. Came it to $0.228 shipped. I thought that was a pretty good deal.
                            AWD > RWD

Comment

Originally posted by jalopi View Post
                              Impressively enough though, I was still able to get a 6-8" grouping at 25 yards with my offhand.
                              You really have to work on your breathing control man, sorry to knock but that is horrible...

Comment

Considering I'd never shot from my right shoulder before that range session, ever, I'd say it's not too shabby considering how awkward it felt

Comment

Working...
                                X