Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    Anyone else think AR pistols are fucking ugly as shit?
    Yeah, the really short ones look dumb as hell. But hey, whatever gets likes on Instagram

Though they do look pretty cool with a can...

Found one I like though.... that 3D printed foregrip is sweet
    -Alex

Comment

That supposed to make us think mp5? If yes then it's working lol
      -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
      08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
      318iS, slow build/garage queen...
      '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
      Originally posted by roguetoaster
      Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Im starting to lean towards grabbing a DDI AK74 instead of an Arsenal

And just putting the plum furniture on it later for ~$150

Then later If I want another even higher quality AK ill buy arsenal, and i can mall ninja the DDI without feeling bad.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

Anyone else think AR pistols are fucking ugly as shit?
          Nope. I love them. If they have some kind of "stabilizer" on the buffer tube.

Comment

I don't like the bare buffer tube, and I think the brace shit is a ticking time bomb. That's why I'm waiting for a permission slip... My pistol is only a pistol until my Colt becomes a registered SBR.
            No E30 Club
            Originally posted by MrBurgundy
            Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
              Also, got a Vortex sparc II red dot, new for a $100 bones. It pays to have mate who works at Cabelas.

How do you like it? I have been considering one, and if I could find one for $100 I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I am just taking issue with spending $200, when I could snag an Aimpoint for $200 more.
              No E30 Club
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                How do you like it? I have been considering one, and if I could find one for $100 I would buy it in a heartbeat.

I am just taking issue with spending $200, when I could snag an Aimpoint for $200 more.
                Haven't received it yet. Its coming from the manufacture. Having a roommate who works a Cabelas is worth it.

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                I don't like the bare buffer tube, and I think the brace shit is a ticking time bomb. That's why I'm waiting for a permission slip... My pistol is only a pistol until my Colt becomes a registered SBR.
                You could do a brace, while you're waiting for your slip though.

Comment

how do you get that AR pistol to work without a buffer tube? i like it!

Comment

This guy at the range last week had a 7.5" pistol with a "cookie cutter" compensator. 10 foot muzzle flash.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
                    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
                    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                      It has a buffer tube, but you use a 'brace' to make it into a 'stock'.

Comment

Need to stop buying gun stuff and buy car stuff.

Got a VP9.

Comment

Nah. The answer is always more gun stuff.

On that note, I'm having a hard time with the thought of splitting my 6920 up over this SBR stuff....
                          So I might send the 6920 barrel to Adco and have them cut it down to 11.5", or 10.3".

Then I'll just build the 18" rifle I've been wanting to. Will probably only go with matched set receivers from now on, I'm just not happy with how the Spikes lower fits. For the rifle I'm thinking a Mega or Aero billet set and Noveske intermediate 18" barrel.
                          No E30 Club

Comment

PSA lower pls
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                              If you're talking about the one I posted it uses an AR18 style bolt carrier group, eliminating the need for a buffer tube.

This is an MCX, but the design is basically the same.
                              -Alex

Comment

That's sweet, I don't like the AR platform due to needing the buffer tube

Comment

Working...
                                X