• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Inalienable rights my ass.....

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
      Inalienable rights my ass.....
      There is hope. A bill was just introduced that would remove suppressors from the NFA list.

Any recommendations for a mail in engraving service? I'll need a tube and lower engraved in a month or so, I'm nervous about someone screwing it up.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

I think there is a good chance Suppressors will be removed from NFA list, we have a few law makers who get their information from places other then Hollywood hitman movies who see how they are helpful to protecting peoples ears.

Now if we could just get SBRs and Autos off that list...

I think its pretty great a nearby "potential mass shooting" failed cause the idiot had one of those gimmicky high cap drum mags on his automatic firearm.
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

^Even if NFA list is pulled, Cali still won't allow them.

I also wish Cali's DOJ list would bite the dust. It's just a tax on mfgs along with more control even the DOJ can't afford to take care of.

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
            Yup exactly :)
            You're building my wet dream.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
              ^Even if NFA list is pulled, Cali still won't allow them.

I also wish Cali's DOJ list would bite the dust. It's just a tax on mfgs along with more control even the DOJ can't afford to take care of.
              You are right about the DOJ. Harris is a twat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

Originally posted by ST1G View Post
                You're building my wet dream.
                Do it!

It's not that bad, just takes some reading. Honestly in this hobby, what's $200 for a stamp? I filed for my SBR, and a month later filed to form 1 a suppressor. It's pretty addictive....
                No E30 Club
                Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Anybody used these guys? Looks pretty good for engraving services.

No E30 Club

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                    Anybody used these guys? Looks pretty good for engraving services.

http://tarheelstatefirearms.com/stor...product_id=232

Looks to be nice work and $20 cheaper than my local place. Im using Miami Gunsmith for the first time on these. I picked up a PSA lower because I could never engrave on my billet lowers.
                    Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I am looking for a fun range/home defense pistol in .45. I am torn between the hk45, the fnx 45 tactical, and a sig 220. The local range has the hk available as a rental but not the fnx. I liked the hk, but it seems like the fnx has more value for the $$$ night sights threaded barrel and 3 15round mags. Plus i love the look of the all fde(prob not a legitimate purchasing reason but it just looks great). Ive shot a sig and it ooozed quality craftsmanship. I have somewhat large hands so I dont see a problem wth the fnx fitting me. Any of you have any insight.

Comment

The FNX is a great shooter. I'm partial because they are built local to me.

I had an FNP 45 and it suffered from the magazine issues. With hollowpoints or quality ammo (no abnormally long cartridges) it was excellent. Very accurate and controllable weapon.

The FNX addressed all the issues that plagues the FNP. Magazines with a higher tolerance for cartridge length, fully supported chamber aare the big ones. I will be buying a FNX Tactical eventually. Just a great shooting gun.
                        No E30 Club

Comment

HK VP9, literally the best pistol ive ever held, its not 45, but 9mm is still potent.

I heard the poly FN lowers tended to get squishy, but they are still good guns.

If the VP9 is too small for you, which i doubt it cause you can swap hand-guards easily, comes with like 3 sets, try out a used USP .45 They are usually a bit heftier and thicker feeling for big hands.

However I have big ass hands (if ya know what i mean wink) And i still prefer the VP9.

I think some HK's have option for threaded barrel new, have not looked into specifics lately.
                          willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                            HK VP9, literally the best pistol ive ever held, its not 45, but 9mm is still potent.
                            There is a vp40. I love my vp9. It's such a great gun. I was a big glock guy, but I got sold on the vp9 and love it.

There is also some newish ballistics information showing a 9mm is just as effective in the right round vs a .40

Comment

Now I want some Combloc Lam instead of Poly....
                              willschnitz

Comment

I held the vp9 in the store and it felt so nice in my hand. Fit me really well, and the ergonomics were fantastic. I could seriously see myself trading in my glock for it someday.

Comment

Working...
                                X