No announcement yet.

Gun Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at the vp9 before buying the glock. Cant go wrong with either one, but you owe it to yourself to at least handle the vp9.
    Last edited by naplesE30; 08-09-2016, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Just stumbled on this thread...

Try a Walther PPQ... absolutely the best in its category though vp9 is a close second, for me anyhow
      CENTERBAR MOTORSPORT - Check out my small Bimmer/Beamer parts and custom projects business!
      Instagram: @centerbarmotorsport
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/centerbarmo...?ref=bookmarks

The Fleet:
      -1984 325ei Lapis
      -1991 325ix Diamond
      - 2005 X5 4.4i Black Sapphire

-1972 2002tii Fjord - SOLD 7/8/17
      -1991 325i S50 ///Sterling Silver/// - SOLD 9/15/17

The Bike:
      -1980 R100RS Inca

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by naplesE30 View Post
        Look at the vp9 before buying the glock. Cant go wrong with either one, but you owe it to yourself to at least handle the vp9.
        VP9 is great. Much prefer it to a glock full sized.

Comment

My CQBR at the range

I have some brand new Colt SOCOM 14.5" barrels for sale if anyone is interested. $250 shipped

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

My baby glock came in. The collection is growing.

Comment

anyone know if Ares or now they are called fightlite are still going to be making the SCR? I want to get one with my income tax i just hope they have not stopped making them.

if anyone does not know its a lower that is made to not be a SCARY BOOGIE MAN KILL EM ALL! and can be sold in NY and CA it will accept almost all ar15 uppers.

their website is not showing it but idk if they are just re-doing the company brand but i hope not

Comment

looks like an AR with a monte carlo stock?
                1990 325is
                m52b28
                3.73lsd
                g260 (1987 325is 5spd tranny)

Comment

Originally posted by TeXJ View Post
                  looks like an AR with a monte carlo stock?
                  that exactly what it is so it makes it a sporting rifle and legal to buy in commie land

Comment

but but but .......... its no different than those pictured above. it even has a "shoulder thing that goes up"

I know you love where you live and are in a spot that ranks a 11 for serenity, but dam how do you live there with all the commie BS......
                    Originally posted by Fusion
                    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
                    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
                    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
                      but but but .......... its no different than those pictured above. it even has a "shoulder thing that goes up"

I know you love where you live and are in a spot that ranks a 11 for serenity, but dam how do you live there with all the commie BS......
                      If I had the ability I would not be living here.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Comment

If you are here (CA) and believe in your 2A RIGHTS, then please fight for them with your vote, signature, education and time.

Otherwise stop complaining and bow down to the govt.

One way to start:
                        https://www.vetogunmageddon.org/
                        Last edited by R3Z3N; 08-20-2016, 11:02 PM.

Comment

calguns is supposed to be a great group in California.

Ok that makes sense,understandable, then why that has a rifle stock on it.
                          1990 325is
                          m52b28
                          3.73lsd

Comment

Not bad for one year of gun ownership. I think I have crossed off the basic needs, or er wants.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

very nice shotty, how do ya like it? How many rounds down range?
                              1990 325is
                              m52b28
                              3.73lsd

Comment

Only about 60rnds so far. No issues yet using federal 7 1/2. Have read mixed reviews about reliability, but the constant seems to be it needs to be kept clean. Too early still for me to judge.

Comment

Working...
                                X