What do you guys do for extra income?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you guys do for extra income?

What do you guys do for a little extra money on the side outside of your regular job (assuming you have a regular 40hr/week job) .

I was thinking of a few ideas to make some extra money in my spare time.

So what do YOU guys do in your spare time to get a little extra cash?
    Recent Rebranding!!
    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
    E30 SM62/S62
    E30 M60 V8
    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
    Instagram.com/garageaholic
    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Prostitution. o.O
    Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
    EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
    FullOpp Stickers for sale!
    NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
    Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

kill people.
      ...what hasn’t been done to an m20 yet?

m20 Oil Stencil

Comment

I knew erick, that someone would say that. I knew it. Just didn't think it would be an upstanding citizen like yourself.
        Recent Rebranding!!
        Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
        E30 SM62/S62
        E30 M60 V8
        E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
        Instagram.com/garageaholic
        Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

The upstanding citizens are always the ones that no one ever finds out about such things. :p

Seriously though? I recently started working concerts for LiveNation. Usually it's one 18 hour day every two weeks or so, pays 10/hr and you get to watch a concert at the stage for free... plus free food.
          Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
          EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
          FullOpp Stickers for sale!
          NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
          Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
          ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

I may start parting BMWs. Otherwise I work overtime.
            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

I used to part BMW's. Then I got a job that pays way more per hour then parting BMW's does. Now I have a lot of BMW parts, in a big garage, that I pay a lot for, by working overtime.
              85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
              e30 restoration and V8 swap
              24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Originally posted by JGood View Post
                I used to part BMW's. Then I got a job that pays way more per hour then parting BMW's does. Now I have a lot of BMW parts, in a big garage, that I pay a lot for, by working overtime.
                Just for the record I have a full time job. This would only be to fund my car projects. I'd stick to 2002's, e30's, e21's and maybe others like e23s and e24s.
                "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by psloan View Post
                  Just for the record I have a full time job. This would only be to fund my car projects. I'd stick to 2002's, e30's, e21's and maybe others like e23s and e24s.
                  Yeah, and it does pay well, but if you are making over $20-$25 an hour it pays better to work some OT, unless you don't like your job or can only do 40 hours.

You have to invest a lot of time to part cars out in a way that makes it efficient. If not, you are paying for things like garage rent, and barely covering it with parts sales. It's easy to get a decent wreck and sell the high value stuff to break even for the cost of the vehicle and overhead costs, and even get some profit, but then you are left with a pile of shit that's hard to sell. The hassle of ebay - fees, out of country buyers, higher then expected shipping charges, finding boxes, the time it takes to drive to UPS and do the paperwork... All in all it's hard as hell for someone with a 40 hour a week job who still wants a social life.
                  85 325e m60b44 6 speed / 89 535i
                  e30 restoration and V8 swap
                  24 Hours of Lemons e30 build

Comment

Challenge people to beer drinking contests
                    Perot isn't a Hillary hater, but he's not a fan either, relating the bumper sticker he received that reads: "Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President."

Comment

i sell new BMW parts to anyone but e30 owners who are the cheapest bastards on the face of the earth
                      02 guys arent afraid to drop a few bucks on their cars
                      We can serve you better through Email

sales@blunttech.com
                      www.blunttech.com

Like us on Facebook

Comment

I give BJ's in the bathrooms at the trainstations here in germany! problem is, I enjoy it so much, that most of the time I dont charge!

I sell euro BMW parts, and fix broke BMWs for others.

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                          i sell new BMW parts to anyone but e30 owners who are the cheapest bastards on the face of the earth
                          Try selling to the E28 crowd... even they make e30 owners look like Porsche owners.
                          Below the radar...

Comment

Originally posted by blunt View Post
                            I'm pretty sure I fall somewhere inbetween the two. I've spend alot of cash on my 02 and dont have anything to show for it but boxes of parts. lol

Comment

Car flipping. Bought an '88 735i for $1500, did a full detail job, re-finished the wood trim, re-dyed the leather and sold if for $3000 the next week. Took a few afternoons and about $100.

Comment

Working...
                              X