Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
    ^good choice

my favorite after many years. this knife is always on my pocket, had it warrantied 4 times now and never cost me a dime. when they get dull i snap off the tip and get a free new one lol

my favorite so far

Comment

A couple of weeks ago I had sent in my Benchmade Torrent 890BK in for annual sharpening/oiling/adjusting to factory spec. Total cost, only $5 in return shipping as all said services are free.

Let me tell you when I got that baby back it was as good as new!

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
      See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

I need to send my torrent in for the same thing its been a couple of years
        Originally posted by Fusion
        If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
        The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
        William Pitt-

Comment

It's so worth it man, they even kept the edge clean. Other knife owners insisted that once sharpened, the blade's edge where it meet's the sidewall in black would be increased/not perfect.

It was perfect. :)

edit: BTW, you posting about your Torrent was the reason why I picked mine up a few years back. ;)

WTB: e30 in So Cal

Originally posted by downernsp
          See I was young too but wtf is up with these perves that know damb well they are manipullating females wiyh all their promises and words.

Comment

Originally posted by blocke View Post
            Just picked this up for a new EDC knife. It's a little small for my hands, but is UN-noticable in my pocket. Might get the Leek next. The speed-assist is awesome

Had that ones big brother. The pocket clip bent like a cheap pen and that slick knife slipped out and is lost after a week of edc.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner Sam23 View Post
              Had that ones big brother. The pocket clip bent like a cheap pen and that slick knife slipped out and is lost after a week of edc.
              I have had that happen on mine as well, but I just bought another one as I love the Leek. Really need to send mine in, the torsen bar is pretty weak on mine and it needs a sharpen.

Comment

always liked spyderco knives, good stuff to me

Comment

Here's my line-up I use for edc(one at a time):

I've had that scallion for years but is super beat up now. Also, the bigger sog is a flimsy POS. Maybe I am just not a fan of plastic handles. The sog twitch II is an awesome little knife though.

Comment

Anyone here have a KA-BAR knife?

Comment

So r3v if I was to start looking online for a dual action spring assist open and automatic folding knife as a first serious carrying knife, where would I look?
                      For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                      Originally posted by mbonanni
                      I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Originally posted by mcruz121 View Post
                        Anyone here have a KA-BAR knife?
                        i sold few back when i sold cutco. Cool pieces.

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
                        Sounds like you need a massage.
                        Originally posted by kpeng
                        Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

sup
                          AWD > RWD

Comment

Also got these in the mail yesterday. A Gerber "Void", and a Spyderco "bug". I was quite disappointed when I saw the Spyderco. It was on one of those "deal of the day" websites, and I thought "oh shit a Spyderco for $6 shipped!?". I failed to pay attention to its dimensions. Oh well.

sigpic
                            Parts Wanted
                            The Never-ending Resto Mod

Comment

Originally posted by Roysneon View Post
                              So r3v if I was to start looking online for a dual action spring assist open and automatic folding knife as a first serious carrying knife, where would I look?

For you mon ami; http://www.warriorsandwonders.com/ no duties, pesky customs clowns, or additional tax. Canadian site, I myself am about to grab an SoG Flash 2 tanto blade, assisted open.

been waiting for too long to get one though. :(
                              Originally Posted by ACMF74
                              i clicked on this cuz i saw p3nis

Comment

Originally posted by Pac1373 View Post
                                For you mon ami; http://www.warriorsandwonders.com/ no duties, pesky customs clowns, or additional tax. Canadian site, I myself am about to grab an SoG Flash 2 tanto blade, assisted open.

been waiting for too long to get one though. :(
                                Now you're going to get me in trouble :)

Pat, do you know if automatic opening folding knives are legal for carrying for us?
                                For all things 24v, check out Markert Motorworks!
                                Originally posted by mbonanni
                                I hate modded emtree, I hate modded cawrz, I hate jdm, I hate swag, I hate stanceyolokids, I hate bags (on cars), I hate stuff that is slowz, I hate tires.

I am a pursit now.

Comment

Working...
                                X